Performance Lighting | Page 344 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Performance Lighting

Aftermarket lighting. Driving lights, fog lights, rock lights, HID, halogen. Make your Ford Explorer light up the night!!
simple question......i have to replace the bulbs in my tails on a '98 xlt, and i dont know how to take them off the truck, i see the top screws, and when i take those out the whole assembly doesn't come off, i dont want to break anything so some help would be appr'd. thanks.:D
ok my 98 explorer was rebuilt after a accident. the front end was rebuilt. now, for the left turn signal in the front (the turn signal above the headlights) doesnt have a socket for the lightbulb. i assume the body shop didnt put it in, and i was wondering if it would be hard for me to get the socket, wire it, and get it working in the end. can anyone give me any idea on how to go about fixing this problem?
Hey guys, I want to replace my Headlights in my 15 Sport, with LEDs or HIDs, anyone have any thoughts on what the best lights are, brightness wise, and fitment wise??? Also The rubber flange on the back of the housing, will removing this give me moisture inside the assembly??? Any thought/advice greatly appreciated!! Thanks
I was attempting to change the bulb in my passenger door and it dropped down into the interior of the door panel. I can see the glow down there, but can't figure out how to get at it. I'm pretty much a newbie so I'm hoping one of you "experts" out there can give me a solution. Thanks
Back