New profile posts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New profile posts

I'm considering a 2022 Platinum model, but I've heard different opinions about the massaging seats., specifically that they feel "bumpy" when not actively working. Anyone experience that? Thank you.
Got new front and rear shocks recently. Gotta say ride quality has improved drastically. Next I have to finally replace my old dry-rotted body mounts so the cabin isn’t so loud and bumps feel better
Rick, since I will be getting rid of my remaining '94 Explorer within the next couple of weeks, please do not renew my membership in any Explorer forums. Thanks. Larry
Mbrooks420
Mbrooks420
If you’re billed through PayPal you can turn it off in the subscriptions tab.
I just signed up and want to post a question and I'm lost, course it may be my computer takes too long to think
I just bought a 2020 Ford Explorer XLT with a panoramic moonroof. I checked after it rained all night and found water in the interior lip of the sunroof. It seems to me that it should be a tight enough seal that water should not leak in when it is closed. but don't realy know much about sunroofs.
So mu question is is it normal for water to collect in that lip after a good rain, or does that mean there is a leak?
I have a 94 XLT, 5 speed that I'm thinking of parting with. Haven't started it in years, but used to run well. Anyone interested?
T
Twiztid
Location, details and some pictures would help with your post
Link to youtube Video

I have a 96 Ford Explorer. I recently removed and reinstalled the headlight switch. I am now having a problem where the headlight switch turns backwards and forwards but it also controls the fuel pump. I can turn the headlight switch to the left and remove the key and the vehicle still runs. Could this just be a bad headlight switch?
I have an 2002 explorer st 2dr that I just hit a deer with and looking into options has anyone tried swapping the front end and bumper of a ranger on to it.
Battling how to get an insanely hard-to-find 3rd Gen rear toe compensator link, aka rear tie-rod ends, etc, for factory, 16 inch wheels. I was pointed to Rock Auto, but they sent me a bent one, so not eager to use them again...
Back