Auto & Truck Parts For Sale | Page 91 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Auto & Truck Parts For Sale

Elite Explorers - sell your parts and accessories for the Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Ranger, Mountaineer, Navajo, and any other vehicle. This forum is for Parts only - No whole vehicles. If you are selling parts as a business please contact me first. rick@explorerforum.com

Used Ford Explorer - Ranger and all other Vehicles

Elite Explorers - Sell your used Ford Explorer, Ranger, Mountaineer, Navajo, Bronco II or any other used vehicle here. Private sales only! Complete vehicles only in this forum. No parts.
Threads
Threads

Parts and Vehicles Wanted

Need a part for your Ford Explorer, Ranger? Looking for a special vehicle? Looking for a house, a dog, or an RV? This is the place to ask.
Threads
Threads
My truck is now officially dead. Tried to fix the tranny problem with a new TC, didn't work. So now it's time to call it a goner and part it out. The truck doesn't engage in gear, and the transmission makes a nasty whirring/grinding noise. Thought it was the Torque Converter, replaced it, it wasn't the problem. The truck has around 240k on it, and is fairly solid otherwise. Has normal rocker and wheel well rust, but the undercarriage is solid. Truck is now being sold as one piece only. If you are interested please send a PM. It is not drivable but can definitely be towed. Would prefer to have it picked up, but I can haul it very short distances as well if needed.
Ford Explorer Glass Rear Cargo Door/Liftgate Window with tint and defroster. $50 Fits 98-01 4 door or 2 door(sport) Side Cargo windows with tint (Left and Right) $25 each Fits 91-01 Explorer 4 doors Driver rear glass window with tint $25 Fits 91-01 Explore 4 door Or take all for $75 if your reading this it's still available
2000 Ford Explorer Limited for parts. All Parts available from Tuesday 11th January 2011 4.0 SOHC ECU with pats stuff $100 Door lock actuators $10 each Rear wiper motor $15 Front wiper motor $15 Alternator $50 Starter $30 A/C Compressor $40 PAS pump $40 switches $5 each Keyless entry button pad $15 Catalytic converters $100 the pair seat belts $15 each, all 4 $50 All prices are negotiable and no sensible offer refused, it's all got to go!!! lots of other bits available please contact for further info. Si
As some of you know, I recently retired from the Navy and have gained employment at a rope factory. Most of their business is in the large marine industrial, but they have also made winch lines for Warn and other companies. I have also recently found out that I can get it for an at cost price, which I am offering to all of you with zero markup. I am not looking for a profit, just trying to offer a good deal to all my EF peeps. This will include the required rigging(splicing) of the line with a metal thimble, a hook, and a 10 foot chafe guard, just like the ones that you would buy from Master Pull, Rockstomper.com, or smittybilt. I have listed the specs below and comparable pricing. Other rigging options and lengths are also...
Due to a recent wave of deals gone bad, I have decided to limit the posting of For Sale items to Elite Explorer members only. Sorry to those who don't want to become Elite members, but this is being done in order to help prevent fraud. While it will not guarantee that a deal will go smooth, I'm hoping it will help. For more information about the "Elite Explorers" check this link: https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?account/upgrades Tips to help protect yourself from fraud: "Use a credit card if you can. Use an escrow service like paypal.com or use Ebay if you are unsure or use a 3rd party person the two of you trust to conduct the transaction if you have ANY doubts." Thanks for your understanding in this matter. Rick
Back