Auto & Truck Parts For Sale | Page 91 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Auto & Truck Parts For Sale

Elite Explorers - sell your parts and accessories for the Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Ranger, Mountaineer, Navajo, and any other vehicle. This forum is for Parts only - No whole vehicles. If you are selling parts as a business please contact me first. rick@explorerforum.com

Used Ford Explorer - Ranger and all other Vehicles

Elite Explorers - Sell your used Ford Explorer, Ranger, Mountaineer, Navajo, Bronco II or any other used vehicle here. Private sales only! Complete vehicles only in this forum. No parts.
Threads
Threads

Parts and Vehicles Wanted

Need a part for your Ford Explorer, Ranger? Looking for a special vehicle? Looking for a house, a dog, or an RV? This is the place to ask.
Threads
Threads
I have a pair of overland awning mounts for the factory roof cross bars on a 1st Gen Explorer up for sale. Fits many of the basic awnings with the extruded aluminum mounting plate on the back like the ARB, Ironman, Napa, etc. $52 shipped in bare steel without hardware. (Pics show another pair of mounts I sold a few years ago, the mounts for sale are the same just not painted or with hardware)
I had thought that my 94 Exp had a factory limited slip in it. I purchased the Carbon fiber clutch kit for it. Now that I discovered I have a Detroit True Trac in it. Don't need it anymore. Brand new unopened. Factory Ford Performance part # M-4700-C 8.8 31 spline, factory in Shelby 500s $130 or BO shipped 48 states. picture of a brown box with a blue, black and white label available upon request. Thanks Tim
Back