Auto & Truck Parts For Sale | Page 91 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Auto & Truck Parts For Sale

Elite Explorers - sell your parts and accessories for the Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Ranger, Mountaineer, Navajo, and any other vehicle. This forum is for Parts only - No whole vehicles. If you are selling parts as a business please contact me first. rick@explorerforum.com

Used Ford Explorer - Ranger and all other Vehicles

Elite Explorers - Sell your used Ford Explorer, Ranger, Mountaineer, Navajo, Bronco II or any other used vehicle here. Private sales only! Complete vehicles only in this forum. No parts.
Threads
Threads

Parts and Vehicles Wanted

Need a part for your Ford Explorer, Ranger? Looking for a special vehicle? Looking for a house, a dog, or an RV? This is the place to ask.
Threads
Threads
Two weeks ago I fitted my two lower balljoints - Moog K8695T. Trouble was, they were too loose. Last week I fitted the oversize lower balljoints. Wished I had used oversize ones two weeks ago, but how was I to know? Now I have two two-week old Moog K8695T lower balljoints with just 40 miles on 'em - does anyone want them? All I did was drive the car to the alignment shop and back. They cost me $24.79 each plus tax and shipping, but if I'll let them go for $5 each plus postage.
Hey folks I have a stock 8.8 housing for free if anyone wants to come pick it up. It came out of my 92 and is still set up for drums. It has 3.27 gears and it's an open diff. All internals besides axle shafts needs to be replaced. I live in pismo beach if anyone wants to come get it.
i have a new C&L 42lb sample tube for a 86-93 mustang or any other model that uses a green(104) sample tube.i also have the electronics for a 86-93 that you can have as well for free if you want it.if anyone is on the mustang boards please spread the word:Dthey cost $32+shipping, i want $25 shipped
Hello Everyone, I accidentally bought a sport trac hub assembly for my '02 XLT and kept it past the return period. The retail price is $92.99, but I would sell it for $30 to anyone who is interested. It is a Driveworks NT515003 and the ABS sensor is included. The box is a little beat up but the hub is in perfect shape. Feel free to PM me if you are interested, and I will get back to you with a shipping cost.
Back