Explorer Registry | Page 106 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Registry

Here is the place to register your Explorer. List your: year, model, state, city, e-mail address and web page URL. Then people can contact you for local Explorer outings. Place photos of your Explorer here.

My Name is Thomas A.K.a. "lumpy" E-mail address: thomas_davis@maxtor.com Dead Link Removed I have a 91 Mazda Navjo, needs work but will run great on any trail we've hit so far. no mods yet but soon... 5" suspension left, and 33" tires, just the next month!!! [This message has been edited by Lump (edited 07-13-1999).] [This message has been edited by Lump (edited 07-13-1999).] [This message has been edited by Lump (edited 07-13-1999).]
I have a 1996 Sport equiped with the "control trac" 4wd system. It's a deep purple color and I haven't to this day seen another Explorer the same color from the factory. I'm very happy with it other than I think it could use a little help in the horsepower department. I haven't as of yet made any mods to it other than cutting holes in the airbox, wich, did help a little in the gas mileage department. Anyway, I'm very interested in making some minor mods and I have found this website to be extremely helpful.
I live in Manassas, VA, which is about 1 hour south of Washington DC. 1991 Explorer XL, mostly stock. I have a cabin outside of Harrisonburg, which is about 60 miles west of here. Anyhow, I have got to be in the worst part of the country to go offroad. Used to be some great places near the cabin, but the government shut down a few hundred (yes, that number is probably accurate). The other 3/4ths of the year are spent at Virginia Tech, in Blacksburg, Virginia. In case you don't know, it's in the southwestern part of the state near roanoke. If you live near me, and know a places to go offroad, drop a note to brs1@erols.com
i have a 94 explorer with some minor mods. Its a 2wd. Dead Link Removed( I wish it was 4x so i could lift it. I have a system in my truck. but i listen to everything. Its quite funny bumpin oldies and seeing peoples reactions. Mods: KKM tru rev kit Dynomax SuperTurbo catback exhaust Stereo: Clarion head unit w/ 12 disc changer 3 JL 12's in a custom box. Orion extreme component speakers in the front 5x7 Orion Cobalts in the rear Phoenix Gold 2500 500 watt Phoenix Gold 3200 400 watt 4 channel Future mods: 4 inch lift ram air hood rear disk brakes 66 throttle body 73 MAF Longer future: supercharger
I'm a 16 year old guy from Littleton. My parents just gave me a 1994 XLT, with 109000 miles on it. I'd love to take the thing off-roading, but would never get to drive it again if my parents found out about it. If anyone, however, knows of some basic, "bunny trails" in SW Jeffco, let me know. No major external mods. Just some big-ass tires. I get lost when "macho" men talk about the size of their tires. Like those 12 digits mean anything. I put in sheepskin seat covers, a steering wheel cover, and a CD player. Also, cell phone and GPS (and coffee mug holder). Other than that, all exactly the way I bought it.
94~XLT 4X~4dr auto trans, moon roof, dual amp/subwoofer,power seats(factory stuff) Present:86k miles K&N dropin, airbox modified (restored, hated the sound) 31.10.5 BFG mud terrains Surco 50"x 50" Safari Rack Yakima bar in front w/bike supports 3" PA body Lift Energy Suspension poly kit ProComp Shocks Flaming River steering shaft (fix 3" lift bug) Heckethorn Steering stabilizer Race Magnum cat back Custom cargo boxes w/ Hilift mount (Main & 60/40 boxes) Cobra 19 dxII CB BTW Im in Salt Lake City.... Doug Mackay [This message has been edited by treehuger (edited 08-18-1999).]
1995 Explorer Expedition. 4.0 V6, 285-75/16 Dunlop Radial ATs. 2"+ Torsion lift and upgrade.Longer shackles. Swaybar link extension. Grill Guard. Backup Mickey Thompson 32x11.5/16 Baja Belted tires for the ugly stuff. A/C, Leather, Sunfoof,PS,PB,PW,Tilt Steering, Cruise,Disc Brakes front and rear, CB, Cellular, 6 Speaker, 6CD stereo. Tinted windows.K&N air and oil filters.Drilled air box.Bosch Platinums. 8mm wires. All Synthetic fluids.Flowmaster Delta 50 Series muffler. Fog lamps. Hella Driving Lamps. 55/100 headlamp bulbs. 55w backup lamps. Alarm. Power Converter.Mounted first aid kit, and fire extinguisher. Roof rack. Matching WWII trailer. Pictures of it are on the web page below... Rick H.-Thanks for the awsome website! Just...
I have a lightly modified 91 Eddie Bauer 4x4. To date: KKM Tru-Rev BBK 66mm Throttlebody Splitfire plugs and wires Borla headers gutted cat (shhh) Flowmaster cat-back Superchips module TransGo shift kit Energy Susp. Hyperflex poly bushing kit Rancho RS9000 shocks Deflecta-Shield Sporttrend fender flares and running boards (removed when offroading, now) It can be seen on my homepage, as well as a more complete list. And, just for the record, I'd rather work on it than drive a chevy!! ------------------ Danny 93SHO 91EB www.hit.net/~danny/explorer.html
1994 Explorer Limited Exterior: Dark Metalliac Green Interior: Gray with Teal piping Basically stock except for the factory options: JBL premium cass.stereo, overhead compass/temp console, Tow pkg, keyless entry. Mods: Halogen headlights & reverse Lights with back-up alarm. Goodyear Wrangler RT/S 31"X10.5" Tires. Borg-Warner 8mm wires and Autolite Platnum Plugs http://comm.excite.com/comm/area/pw/photo/main.asp?cid=.OHrC-6q1DUP&aid=21 [This message has been edited by Dave Lucas (edited 08-13-1999).] [Edited by Dave Lucas on 10-22-2000 at 08:51 AM]

Staff online

Members online

Back