Explorer Registry | Page 108 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Registry

Here is the place to register your Explorer. List your: year, model, state, city, e-mail address and web page URL. Then people can contact you for local Explorer outings. Place photos of your Explorer here.
I bought my 93' EB a couple years ago from the original owner with the complete service history of the vehicle, even down to the original Firestone recall letter. I have been creeping the forums ever since. It is currently a stock setup and I plan to keep it that way as it is my daily driver, and is already suited to driving in my climate. It currently has 140k on the odometer and retains the factory cayman green.
I have a 2016 Explorer. I have no experience in anything further than changing the oil and putting the gas and window washer fluid in it. Problem is I have been told there should be a cooling vent piece that cools the transmission. It's not there. The fluid overheats regularly. How much should be put in when it is changed and where can I find that mysterious cooling attachment that will help with that?
Back