Performance Lighting | Page 345 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Performance Lighting

Aftermarket lighting. Driving lights, fog lights, rock lights, HID, halogen. Make your Ford Explorer light up the night!!
Well gang, I'm heading out to Victoria B.C tomorrow after work. Gonna attend IRC Rock Crawl '99. I don't expect to see too many other Explorers there, but this event has had magazine coverage before so maybe I'll get my picture taken. I will fill you in on the details some time next week. Here is a link to last years event. http://www.off-road.com/~lhsoo/1998/irc98/irc98.htm Later ------------------ Paul Gagnon Dead Link Removed
I just posted some photos from last weekends Arch Canyon run. This is just the beginning. There will be many more photos, video clips and a longer description of the weekends events. www.4x4central.com/arch.html ------------------ Rick Horwitz explorer@4x4central.com Editor www.4x4central.com [This message has been edited by Rick (edited 04-20-99).]
My wife and I just got back from a few days of fourwheelin' near Florence Junction, AZ. Thanks to digital photography. The photos are already on the web. Check out the feature at www.4x4central.com/coke.html GPS waypoints and more trails coming soon! ------------------ Rick Horwitz explorer@4x4central.com Editor www.4x4central.com [This message has been edited by Rick (edited 04-01-99).]
Back