Performance Lighting | Page 345 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Performance Lighting

Aftermarket lighting. Driving lights, fog lights, rock lights, HID, halogen. Make your Ford Explorer light up the night!!
I keep bursting bulbs in the passenger side fog lights. I make sure that they are clean of any oil/grease. After a couple of bursts, the inside of the lens is fogged! :eek: Is there a simple test that someone can 'hip' me to to understand this electrical magic? Thanks, Derek
I have a 2012 Explorer limited that came with the factory HIDs, I was in the mountains this week driving down some very dark roads and I was really struggling to see as the lights seemed very dim even (I ended up following an F150 most of the way home as it headlights were way better) I had LEDs on my old truck and have HIDs in my other car and both seen way brighter, just wondering if there is an upgraded HID bulb available or even an LED conversion kit maybe?
Hi there - Being in my fifties, my eyes aren't as good as they used to be in my 20's or 30's. I find the Timberline headlights too dim. The high beams work great, but can't use those all the time. I noticed there was an off-road grill light kit. I'm not sure this is right option for me as I don't do much off-roading. I'm looking for brighter replacement LED bulbs or Headlamps? Has anyone done this? Do you know third-party sources?
Back