zukman

"Home of Misfit Crawlers"
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
arcadia calif.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91EB, '86Sami, '85Ranger
Had to have a flag for T'haven. Promised to paypal while I raced flag to post office.

He got a flag! I'm out for the flag plus postage. Do NOt trust him unless he sends money first, and you have in hand.

I have pm'ed him and e-mailed with no response!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you will have your money soon. I have no money in the account i use for paypal, and my wife and I are not on the best terms right now, so I can't use her account. You people can hate me and badmouth me all you want. See ya.

With all due respect exploderpilot good sir, please handle this with a little bit more maturity. This is a transaction feedback, not a rant or a bad-mouthing session.

Listen, I don't have any issue with zukman, and i snapped a bit about this. I have some payment issues with paypal, and I apologize. I will get this handled as soon as I have a chance to get to my bank, it just requires a 90 mile drive to san diego to a navy federal branch, which is a long way to go with gas prices being what they are. I am going to have my brother help me out with this, and all will be right with the world. I just still have a sour taste in my mouth about some folks on this site, I'm sure you have noticed I haven't been on much lately, and will be less and less.

Nobody hates you. And nobody is badmouthing you. If you make a promise to someone you need to keep it. Telling everyone your broke and have no money then spouting off about buying and or getting a new toy without taking care of prior responsibilities is just wrong.

I did give you an option to send cash, even gave you my addy. But you never responded to pm's or e-mails. A simple note that there was trouble on the homefront would have avoided any and all issues.

I certainly hope that I am not the cause of your leaving EF. Because we both know that is not true.

no, you are not the reason I won't be around. And I should have been more clear about the fact that no money actually changed hands in my aquiring of a new rig. It was a service for product type thing, because I am technically broke. I'm just in a crappy spot right now overall. I started working, but in my line of work, you don't get paid until the job pays. The site I am working at right now is not paying anyone on the engineering side until the first floor goes up right. that's foundation, steel, and all. I absolutely want to make things right with you, and I will. I have a good relationship with you and steve(prior to this) and I would like to keep it. Just promise me you'll write a retraction when I make good??

A month has now passed, I have pm'ed with no response. I am still out for the cost of flag and shipping.

A simple pm or e-mail explaination would have been thoughtful and informative, at this point I view it as a theft. Simply because it is now obvious he has no intention of paying.

I was also not notified that the flag was for stationary or trail use only, and it fell apart after two days. Do I get a break for a crappy quality flag?

Bump for BLEE

Transaction Details

eCheck Sent (ID #4WV80200G75994222)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Mar. 6, 2008 Payment To Sue Boggs Uncleared ... -$25.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Mar. 6, 2008 Add Funds from a Bank Account Uncleared Details $25.00 USD

Transfer to:
Sue Boggs
Email:
sam.bare@adelphia.net
Payment Sent to:

ihateumail@yahoo.com

Total Amount:
-$25.00 USD

Date:
Mar. 6, 2008
Time:
15:40:30 PST
Uncleared (Expected Clearing Date: Mar. 11, 2008)Help

Subject:
Sue Boggs
Note:
I am again terribly sorry about this whole thing, and don't think that just paying what I owe you is the end of it. I will absolutely buy more flags!
Shipping Address:
No Address Provided

Funding Type: eCheck
Funding Source: $25.00 USD - washington mutual Checking (Confirmed) xxxxxx1170

Everyone happy? (not that I care)

dude just pay for the thing.

You are making yourself look bad coming on here and now making up excuses. One day you say you need to make good and owe people on this board, the next day you are saying you want a discount. I doubt coming on here and trying to call that flag junk is going to get you any more points with anybody.

don't take me the wrong way, I had a hellova good time when we've talked and wheeled, but it's hard to hear you talk about what new rigs you want to build and then cant come up with the money to pay for something like this. I'm not trying to make an enemy here, but this is getting old.

Plus, I've been on 4 trips that I've seen these flags hold up, 3 of them the wind sucked so bad we didn't even wheel on the second day, so I'd have to question the build quality. I'm not going to accuse you of driving 80 mph with your flag out on your truck, but I've seen these flags hold up to some serious abuse so one might question why it isn't holding up.

Don't come on here with an attitude of "you guys are mad at me" and start a war, take the higher road and pay for what you said you would.

May I direct your attention to post number 10?

which was written while I was telling you to take care of business.

Sorry Jason, but you need to chill a little. If it matters, I was actually going to send Zukman a message a month or so ago about what you owed them, and pay for it.

I knew you would have been good for it when the time was right, but I only chose not to because you had plenty of posts about new trucks, ssrs, new jobs, businesses, etc that I figured you would have settled up faster than this. Maybe I was wrong. I don't know your true financial status, but I know you had some stuff going on. Hence I've not even bugged you about getting the top of my floor jack back because you said you were scrapped for cash. That was in Nov that I sent you my addy.

Hope I didn't piss you off, glad to see you took care of biz

honestly, I forgot completely about the jack thing...

Zukman?

As of 5 PM today Exploderpilot's bill has been paid.

I was also not notified that the flag was for stationary or trail use only, and it fell apart after two days. Do I get a break for a crappy quality flag?

These flags are made for offroad trail type use, I think that is obvious in that they are made to go on and off a CB antenna. Very few guys leave their CB antennas on full time. (Rural areas excused) My flags have been up and down on the motorhomes in the desert in high winds for entire weekends multiple times with no damage. Why if your flag came apart did you not contact me for a replacement or repair??? You ignored me completely, that speaks volumes. Zukman delivers flags to the McDonalds in the high wind areas of So Cal They go through 1 a week.
NO flag made will hold up to freeway sustained speeds!

This issue was resolved thank you

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back