Jurassic Park...The SUV! | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Jurassic Park...The SUV!

Alright so some of you know Ive been painting my truck the last week, and I was going to wait to show it off at T-haven...But I know you all can't wait and I'm to proud of my hard work:D

So here are some pictures I took with my cell phone.

JP_Truck_High.jpg

JP_Truck_Side.jpg

Still have more to do, need to remount the front bumper, wetsand the whole truck and put on the JP logos when they get here..

The entire paint job was done using a $10 air sprayer from Harbor Freight and Rustoleum paint. The green I actually custom made, as no color was available like that.;)

Here is the original...in case you forgot:p:
(dead link)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

English to Spanish to English translation

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

:D:thumbsup:

Plate1.jpg

Plate21.jpg

Heh, sweet:thumbsup: I see the prisoners finally started working again:D

Looks awesome! I got the postcard that my plates are in too! I ordered them two months after you did though. :p:

3 days !?!?! you would think you were buying a handgun or something, what are they waiting for the urine sample to come back from the lab ? what can possibly take 3 days?

I agree!!! Are they not online yet??? Thats dumb.....
Here in Canada it's done you get your vehicle tested and the info goes right to ICBC (prevously, government owned automobile insurance company and the only game in town:mad::thumbdwn:)
Plates look great tho Cheers:chug:
R...

Awesome!

Its neat but wrong year, you could put a gen 1 front and gate on it.

There are a couple conversion Explorers with the hightop around here. They have an enclosed fiberglass roof but i'm going to snap one up if the owners ever decide to sell just so i can do the jp treatment. I'll just have the front section airbrushed to look like a window.

So I moved the Explorer out of my 1 car garage for the last time yesterday, in preparation for us moving. The guy that lives next us came home and his Boyfriend, jumped out out of the car asking what happen to the "jeep":rolleyes: seeing the garage empty. I told him I still had it it's was just parked in a diffrent spot. He told me how cool he thought it was, and that he worked for Universal Studios himself... Good thing I'm moving! :(

No that wasn't what I was questioning. Everybody has a gay neighbor guy but nobody has those 2 hot girls that live together and wash the car in the driveway on Saturday afternoons.

No that wasn't what I was questioning. Everybody has a gay neighbor guy but nobody has those 2 hot girls that live together and wash the car in the driveway on Saturday afternoons.

I'm sorry! NOT! lol

That's because there not desperate;):p:

man your JEEP haha just kidding your explorer is soo sick man i wish it was mine...i would kill for it

Those who are not very off-road savy, think everything that is lifted is a Jeep. Mine has been called a Jeep quite a few times.

I think "Jeep" has just become a term for SUV's, much like tissues are often referred to as "Kleenex"

I've had my explorer called a jeep before, too. And it's pretty much stock.

Back