Manitobans, come say eh!

truxgirl

Reaction score
City, State
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT
Howdy all!
If there's anyone around from Manitoba gimmie a shout!
I'm looking for some ppl to hang with and help me out! (when I need it that is! lol)
My GTO is gettin a bit boring. The speed is awsome, but I just wanna get dirty!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey hey hey i just moved to the peg i would love to meet some explorer ppl

woo hoo another manitoban, i live out in the stein area, but im in winnipeg everday you might seen a 93 dakota red, with a 3"bl on 32 with a white cap and business stickers on the back windows? any who theres one more member on here that i know of from manitoba and once in a blue moon we all meet up at boogies

So there is other Manitobans here...

Hey all, I'm a way's away from Winnipeg being in the south west corner (Boissevain) But I'm still in the prov. I didn't know that there were aothers from the Prairies on here... Good to know I'm not alone...

Hello

Im from Kenora On as a kid. I used to party in the peg as a teenager.

igiveup

Hello

I have been in Alberta for 20 years but my kid brother just moved back after 12 years in Alberta. I will ask him the next time I talk to him. Very nice area to grow up or retire but no good paying jobs there.

igiveup

i am just south of Kenora about 50 miles,, not in Manitoba, but close , and not many Ex owners near here,,

I don't live in Manitoba, but we go to Swan River every spring, does that count? :D

BATMAN45!!!! Fancy seeing you here!! :D

im from brandon. i drive a 99 explorer sport

Hey Shawn... Glad to see somene else from westman on here... Do you do much off-roading??? I'm always looking for someone to head out with... also if you are you should check out the wilderness and off road ethusist web site... (wore.ca) its a manitoba based, all makes, off road club that I belong to... check it out It would be nice not being the only explorer there.

Home of the Turtle Races! Is that still going on? Last time a heard about that was in PLumbing school in the early 90s!

Hey Shawn... Glad to see somene else from westman on here... Do you do much off-roading??? I'm always looking for someone to head out with... also if you are you should check out the wilderness and off road ethusist web site... (wore.ca) its a manitoba based, all makes, off road club that I belong to... check it out It would be nice not being the only explorer there.

I do a bit, mostly in the snow haha. My explorer can go through 3 feet of snow with no hesitation and its stock right now. Im thinking of putting a lift on it, haven't total decided yet. If I did i probably would do more off roading than i do now.

Home of the Turtle Races! Is that still going on? Last time a heard about that was in PLumbing school in the early 90s!

LOL...
Summer of 07 was the last of Turtle Races. Who knows they may come back... we still have the 28ft turtle standing in town though... but sadly no more turtle races...

maybe we need to pick a weekend and all go somewhere to meet , we are not far apart,,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, from winnipeg, need some offorading people. and 1 center cap. :(

Back