Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

DSC00102.jpg

heres the closest thing I got

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Expo sittin on 31s

Fits 31s with no problem, just need to find the right rims and a little spindle lift and i will be set!

IMAGE_029-1.jpg

IMAGE_028.jpg

exactly what size are the tires, metric?? are you running wheel spacers on this. Love the look, that is what I am trying to get on my 05 EB 4X4.

Check out the crazy stuff i am runnin. Chromies covered with 235's that have no tread what so ever:thumbsup:
Photo0364.jpg

Photo0363.jpg

Bullitt wheels wrapped with Toyo Proxes 4.
20x8.5; 245/45
20x10; 275/40

attachment.php

stopping is good

Compensating......LOL

......Yeah, I'm trying to compensate for the fact that the stock brakes would only last 15-20k...I've had these on for almost 10k now, and not a bit of ridge on the brake disc, and the pads still look thick!..

In terms of brake jobs, in parts alone I will be ahead in 2 more years......

Well worth the money/time spent to get here...

Ryan

Hey guys, I had to do the same thing to my Lincoln Mark VIII. I just got 20K on a set of brake pads. "Normal" with stock brakes was 7K on the pads. If you want the best setup for these calipers go with the ford racing Super Heavy Duty (SHD) cast iron rotors. My dirlled and sloted Brembos shattered at 12K. Did you upgrade the rear brakes too? If any one wants to see I post the pics of the Mark VIII conversion I did.

Stock rims with General Ameritrac 255/70/17 (equal to 31x10) on my 07 Sport Trac
2647532_42_full.jpg

17x8 in front 17x10 rear, bullitt's 275/40 rear and i dont remember what the front is haha

020909_153701.jpg

im new here by the way, and i promise it doesnt look so goofy in person haha. the angle of the picture made them look smaller than what they really are

I Love the bullitts guys. I'm actually getting some myself soon...
We need the 95-04 rims right to fit without spacers, correct?

Here's my contibution.

110.jpg

011.jpg

TheAngelEyes-Endofsummer08009.jpg

Silver polished 2003 Cobra's, SVT center cap.......rare rim from what i've come to understand, never seen another truck w/ em's, and very few mustangs....$325!!!! :D

Here are mine. I have no clue on the brand, 22x9.5 with 265/35/22 tires. Sorry for the crappy picture, I'll have new ones tomorrow. I got antsy, what can I say, its my first day with new wheels. :D

image0000.jpg

Thought I'd post mine here too. I put this pic up in the street explorer post, but if you guys want more pics of the wheels I have some up in my registry.

Aaron's X sport

Picture taken March 22, 2008

and to 4LO 4.0, I love the rims on your ranger!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

TheAngelEyes-Endofsummer08009.jpg

Silver polished 2003 Cobra's, SVT center cap.......rare rim from what i've come to understand, never seen another truck w/ em's, and very few mustangs....$325!!!! :D

Those are actually 99/01 cobra wheels. Which is probably why you haven't seen them: not too many of those cars around. The same wheel was re-used on the '04 GT anniversary in a polished finish too.

Back