8" subwoofer | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

8" subwoofer

looks like you already did a great job sealing the enclosure!

i didnt use any sealant to fuse my sub to the box.. the rubber ring and the felt material did a good job already..

how about reinforcing the divet with the sealant? it might get loose and create a leak.. it is a little flexible y'know..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Parad, thats very clean, I like it being in a hidden place yet still being an accent! My friend might sell me one of these cheap, I might end up doing that same thing, I need the trunck space, but I want to show off my pretty little subs :D

Parad, thats very clean, I like it being in a hidden place yet still being an accent! My friend might sell me one of these cheap, I might end up doing that same thing, I need the trunck space, but I want to show off my pretty little subs :D

thanks!

i hope this thread will help out a lot to those who want to do the same to their 2nd gens while keeping everything a budget build..

....Remind me to have you look at the boxes I built...I might have to get one of those 8" Polk's for myself....:scratch:

wire it in 2 ohms 8 is no good go look at the 12 volt again and wire it in a (parallel) option 1

wire it in 2 ohms 8 is no good go look at the 12 volt again and wire it in a (parallel) option 1

Can you elaborate on that and will the specs be in line with my current amplifier?

Back