Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

[ATTACH=full]210182[/ATTACH]
i just got that exhaust the day before.
[/QUOTE]

How was the exhaust routed? Was the spare tire still in place?
Just curious cause Id love to have duals.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Some pics of my baby

CIMG2056.jpg

CIMG2058.jpg

CIMG2061.jpg

CIMG2062.jpg

CIMG2063.jpg

nice avaitor u got there av8tor u plan on doing stuff to it. there is one for sale 10 min away from where i live.

theres an a 05 lincoln avaitor same color red as urs 56k miles on it and has leather and parking sensors and moonroof and multi cd and running boards and tow package and etc. they are asking $ 16,971 its a private owner selling it.

how much did u get urs for and how much mileage u got.

av8tor, i feel for ya! that was a BEAUTIFUL F-150 :salute:

froank03gt, your rims are awesome! love the center caps

I got my aviator with 96,000KM on it and it was 17k canadian for it. It was pretty much fully loaded just without the navigation, and it had the nice captains chairs in the back with a console. As for plans its already got a tune and a magnaflow exhaust, and im working on swapping the supercharger from a 03 cobra onto the 4.6 in the aviator, already have a few of the big parts but there is gonna be alot of little stuff.

i will have to paint the gray trimming sooon.... verrrryyy soon

Attachments

• DSC06860.JPG
    DSC06860.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 12,786
  • DSC06863.JPG
    DSC06863.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 12,700
  • DSC06862.JPG
    DSC06862.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 12,726
  • DSC06861.JPG
    DSC06861.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 12,907

Are those SVT cobra wheels? They look good, ive been thinking about doing a set of them on the aviator.

Any problems with fit or anything? And just curious what size tires they are.

Rims are 03 svt cobra rims...tires are 275/55/17...widest I can go with rim and tire...there's barely any space to fit my pinky between the rim/tire and the control arm
Posted via Mobile Device

DSC01876.jpg

thats what happens when u hit a expedition
DSC01887.jpg

the newer one
DSC01895.jpg

DSC01894.jpg

its hard to keep it clean in el paso

i like the blacked out grill were did you order it from

thank you it looks great on ur x

Here is a Couple of mine.
100_1730.jpg

100_1731.jpg

DSC01876.jpg

thats what happens when u hit a expedition
DSC01887.jpg

OUCH! Thank god I only hit a Passat, lol. Just needed new hood, bumper, fascia and drivers side fender. Of course it helps that I swerved and pretty just glanced the back of it, lol.

You guys ever see a FORD ambulance vs. a crappy little Toyota? My baby came out of that encounter with a mere scratch on the diamond plating on the front corner of the box, the lady ended up with a completely destroyed front end and two tickets! HAHA!!! :D:D

stage one
IMAGE_048.jpg

IMAGE_043.jpg

IMAGE_046.jpg

what happens when a honda accord trys to attack. MOUNTAINEER 1 / ACCORD 0 TOTALED (the motor dropped right out of the car and my rear tire left burn out marks on the hood. hitch came down on the driver side fender and tore that clear off)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hewie-I think I emailed you a year or so ago about your Boss 335's because that's what I was going to go with. I found some Boss 306's instead. Looking good!!!

Back