• Register Today It's free!

My 84 BroncoII, 15 years of abuse

V8 BroncoII

Reaction score
City, State
South Central Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1984 BroncoII
This is my beat up 84 Bronco II. I bought it for a winter beater in 1994 and just could not leave well enough alone. That next spring tossed a V8 in it, followed by a 4inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body lift. Then came the 35inch Boggers. When I started off roading her I was blowing up hubs so I got a very rusty 77 Bronco and cut the front and rear axles and mounts out and stuck them on the 84. (Much harder to do than it sounds) I have not used her as much lately with work and kids, but now my youngest (only boy) wants to take her out so we started getting her trail worthy again. I can not believe how many cool BII's are on this site. Here are a few pictures taken today.
bronco_ii_upload2.jpg

bronco_ii_upload_475416.jpg

bronco_ii_upload3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well it looks like we added another really cool BII to the site. That is just plain tuff looking.

Well it looks like we added another really cool BII to the site. That is just plain tuff looking.

Thanks, I was looking for pics of your BII. Can you show or link me to some?

Found this old picture taken by my wife just as I crested this little mound.

bronco_on_hill.jpg

Please I need your help. I need to order the same wheel flares from your car, since I have the same car also lifted, however I need to order to wheel flares and I don't know what the specifications are. Any help will be certainly appreciated. Thank you PD: what a great car!!

wheel flares

Please I am looking for somebody to confirm the specifications from you wheel flares, since mine is also lifted and I need to order those so I can drive it. Any help in regards of the wheel flares spec will be appreciated

Back