Alberta folk..... where ya be? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Alberta folk..... where ya be?

In edmonton

105 ave just west of 184th street! Not a bad area to play in.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In edmonton

105 ave just west of 184th street! Not a bad area to play in.

Hello

Also a good place at times to flood your interior. Good place to learn how to play with your toy.

Hey loaderopp we should get together with the boys again and get stuck. My B2 will be back on the road early next month.

igiveup

Hello

Also a good place at times to flood your interior. Good place to learn how to play with your toy.

Hey loaderopp we should get together with the boys again and get stuck. My B2 will be back on the road early next month.

igiveup

Sure thing, i have not been out in a long time, been so busy with work i have had no time to play.

YES! :) Its good to see some guys from Edmonton. I'm from St. Albert. Just turned 16. Got a 92 Ford Explorer 4.0L 4dr. Stock except 31" mud-terrains and tow hooks on the front.

EDIT: Just read that last few pages. If any of ya head out mudding around edmonton, either send me a PM on here or send me a text on 587-783-1035 and say your from the Explorerforum. I have a few people who've I've gotten numbers for but none of them have called saying they are going out playing yet. I have yet to see how well my truck does in real mud. I've just been playing around here and there.

Does anybody around Edmonton, Red Deer, Or Calgary have a extra set of Shackles they're willing to sell? Im driving down to calgary this weekend, and Figure if someone is selling a set I'd just buy them and not bother buying online =)

meet and greet coffee, maybe a bit of wheeling sunday, sept 27 th... ?

anybody game edmonton area!!!!!

What side of the city would we meet on? I might still be in Calgary, but I'd be game if I'm back

No matter there are coffee shops all over the city.... there is some wheeling spots in the west end

well since none has heard of sask or even cares about it i mise well say im from aberta

well since none has heard of sask or even cares about it i mise well say im from aberta

Sask is that not the flat lands east of us, lol what part of the province you hail from?,

I'm gonna be living in Lloydminster for the next 5 months... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

although... I won't have my own vehicle...

Si

meet and greet coffee, maybe a bit of wheeling sunday, sept 27 th... ?

anybody game edmonton area!!!!!

Hello

I would like to show up but will be out with the boys with trikes and quads. Ill try to hook up some other time.

I still have your number and will try to give you a shout.

igiveup

Hello

I would like to show up but will be out with the boys with trikes and quads. Ill try to hook up some other time.

I still have your number and will try to give you a shout.

igiveup

Have fun on the bikes, maybe next time

I live in Calgary. I drive a 95 Explorer stock for now. I would love to meat up with some other Explorer owners to do some wheeling, been WAY to long for me.

Hi to all you guys up here in Alberta,nice to see a bunch of you guy tryin to get to gether.I'm from Southern California visiting with my daughter and son in law over in High River.Got to say you guys have some of the best looking country for off-roading.Lot different from the hills of truck haven where we go.Haven't seen to many X's on the road so if I see one and you see someone waving at you wave back.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just want to go wheling lol But a gtg for coffee or whatever would be nice. Could combine it with Fordtough.ca another forum I am a member of.

Back