BIGHVM

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
UK, Richmond, Surrrey.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Northface
Ok chaps!
I would love to meet you new guys and see your fine Explorers.....How about we arrange a UK Ex meet, some place?
Whos up for that...I am hoping we can pull it off in the next few months so we have real friends who gather at next years FF.

I for one am up for anyplace in the uk.

Howard mate can you make this a sticky so we can have people who dont visit like we do daily, take note please? That way we can arrange something!
Thanks all and I hope we can make this work..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll come along, provided it's fairly close by. I drive a gas guzzler :D

(Leicester-ish)

I'm new and I'm up for it.
Chris - Yorkshire

If i ever get my ex fixed (don't ask unless you want me to rant about botch artists that ruin things then put them back together for the next owner to sort out) i'll be there

There sure are alot of old dudes in the UK :D :mattmoon:

Ello everyone, id be up for that! I know my join date is years ago, but i wasnt computer savvy then :banghead: Had a 98 red over grey back then, and after all sorts in between have come back to owning a 98 blue over grey ;) Im in Gloucester!

Ok H what are you thinkin, green laning, pay and play or just park up a dozen ex's outside a good inn/B&B and maybe drink a pint of beer??

Hmmm maybe we could arrange to meet in a nice pub with a big carpark, near a green lane place- so those that want to get muddy can and the rest of us can be on standby supping ale as we wait to the....... Help I have rolled my ex phone calls! Lol!!!
I am in my hire car a vauxhall insignia- very tasty class car- drives well with traction control off! Ehhhh don't tell Enterprise renta car that I have been hammering this ok?
I get my ex back from the body shop maybe Friday after they fix the damage that old fool did when she hit me. Till then it's wreck the brand new vauxhall week!

Hire cars are great, they always seem to go faster than the equivalent model if you're holding the V5

Man I am so impressed that for a two litre oil burner it goes so damn well- straight up! She rips Tarmac! But not enough for me to consider a change so don't worry guys- lol!
Oooo. Managed to lock up the rear and drift a a bend today..... Try that in an Ex and feel the force!.... I took out the extra insurance for £7.50 a day that means if I turn it into a tree wrap, all I do is give the keys back and that's it! That's mainly why this car is getting a pounding!

I took out the extra insurance for £7.50 a day that means if I turn it into a tree wrap, all I do is give the keys back and that's it! That's mainly why this car is getting a pounding!

Its gotta be worth all clubbing in and renting one when we all meet up and use our Ex's like monster trucks on it:) bagsy walking in the door with the keys to them, would love to see thier faces!!

Its gotta be worth all clubbing in and renting one when we all meet up and use our Ex's like monster trucks on it:) bagsy walking in the door with the keys to them, would love to see thier faces!!

It strikes me that you have a naughty streak. Either that or you like to watch an 18 year old upstart squirm

me too!

i would like to meet you all as well i will have to see the bank to remortgage for the petrol though so if you dont mind an old bird poking her nose in count me in if you arrange something. anywhere north of the m25 is ok for me please dont meet in cornwall unless you want me to tell you how much it costs in petrol to do jog to lands end.

i'm up for a meet. north west.

mick.

I'll be up for a meet sometime early in the New Year. Jan or early Feb as I'll be off to Hong Kong for 3-4 months after that, and then hopefully India for the mid to latter part of the year. Just waiting on contracts being signed.

I would like to make it, although I am seriously thinking of selling my X early next year....

i would be happy to come along

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back