bull bars | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

bull bars

longhorn94

Reaction score
City, State
san angelo, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
Im looking to purchase a bull bar for my 2002 ST but dont know what would look best. Please send pics!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

westin safari bar is best.

Lift044.jpg

Lift026.jpg

That looks sweet! Thankx for sharing.

what does a bull bar do?

mason, have I complimented you on your truck previously? I don't remember, what are the specs? tires? any more pics?

3" Body Lift, 33x12.50x15 BFG KM2. 15x8 Prom Comp 1079 wheels. Westin Safari bar. (now with lights on it). Rockford fosgate amp. Kicker cvt 10" sub.

(i am about to add 3" spindles and 2" tt in front suspension. and 6" spring over axel in back." going to put on 35"s.)

=)

3" Body Lift, 33x12.50x15 BFG KM2. 15x8 Prom Comp 1079 wheels. Westin Safari bar. (now with lights on it). Rockford fosgate amp. Kicker cvt 10" sub.

(i am about to add 3" spindles and 2" tt in front suspension. and 6" spring over axel in back." going to put on 35"s.)

=)

nice! i like that bar, i might find one for my 03 sport...i like that we have the same front end and specs so i can see what it looks like :)

did you have issues mounting it with the body lift? i lost my tow hooks with the body lift and have yet to get them back on. this would look cool too!

EDIT--- just saw your post about cutting the brackets. thanks for posting the pics!

=)

ohh yeah, forgot to mention, i'm loving those headlights... gonna pick those up sometime when i have the cash laying around!

if you dont want those tow hooks ill buy them from you. i need a pair. would be great.

if you dont want those tow hooks ill buy them from you. i need a pair. would be great.

i hope to put em on sometime, but if i don't and you still need them i'll hit you up ;) your truck is sweet, ps! :thumbsup:

westin bull bar with 6" pro comp spot lights

20341_330439446560_529836560_4147177_5774946_n.jpg

Back