Show us your custom bumper photos!! | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show us your custom bumper photos!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thank you sir,
i still need to get it powdercaoted.
ill post pics when i do
Just paint it so you don't feel bad when you scrape the finish off on the rocks. Then touch up is a breeze.

here is my bumper the mounts are 3/8 and the bumper is 3/16

95newlights1.jpg

95newlights3.jpg

95newlights2.jpg

To keep brush off the hood and windshield.

Apparently They have things that grow somewhat tall and green that block your view on the trail. I haven't run into things like that here in the southwest. :)

~Mark

I've been looking for a custom front loader washing machine to hang off my rear bumper:D

IMG_1000.jpg

Thanks man! I love it its solid as **** lol

holy crap. thats how i want mine to be. big and beefy, hidden winch. looks awesome!
Posted via Mobile Device

front.jpg

Saleen XP8 Original bumper, re-sanded, re-painted after someone hit me while parked, they forgot to leave a note too.

looks nice, let's see a quartering shot of that beast ^^

front.jpg

Saleen XP8 Original bumper, re-sanded, re-painted after someone hit me while parked, they forgot to leave a note too.

whats up with the mismatched tires ... on the front none the less .... if ur gonna miss match at least get a matching pair for the front , it will ride much better

oh and if that bumper is a type of plastic you could use a heat gun to fix the gapping ,,, predominately the big gap on the left

Here is one I just made on my 91 project, 1.75"x.120" DOM and .125" plate, might add some overlays later on. I made it bolt on for now, and working on the center support and skid tomorrow if I get some time.
2011-06-14_17-15-57_49.jpg

8896_10150275178497463_525007462_8903064_1654701_o.jpg

4038_10150275198917463_525007462_8903319_1249710_n.jpg

..Simple but effective..:biggthump

..Any plans on the center section or are you laving it like that?

Thanks! I am going to be working on that today, some center supports and a skid. I have a few polished stainless panels from some equipment I scrapped so I am going to see if I can get clean enough cuts to make it work for my skid:).

turned out ok, still need to get some fender washers and button head screws, have it held on with what I had, allen cap screws and it looks funky. All in all not quite how I envisioned it but still relatively happy with it.
IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4344.jpg

IMG_4345.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back