PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts

Tires!

Some brand new Hercules All Terrain 30x9.5R15 Looking to get rid of these to get bigger tires. Had the tread tested from the guy I got them from A&M tire co. and he said they are pretty much perfect. Looking to get maybe 450 OBO. They are very comfortable drivers and just as good off-road.

1313569405.jpg

1313569450.jpg

1313569473.jpg

1313569508.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HELP! Need a AWD 5.0 transfer case in Gresham, OR ASAP!

I have my truck all apart and was sold the wrong transfer case. I have a 97 5.0 AWD with the speedo cable in the case... I bought one from a wrecking yard with 119k on it, and it does not have the speedo cable hole in it. It even says "97 Explorer AWD 302" written on it. If you have one that's in good shape, please let me know ASAP!! Thanks, guys.

Thinking about selling my doubler, make an offer...

Duffy doubler kit 1350 manual, 1354 manual, also have a stock front driveshaft extended and balenced by U-joint. I have a rear flange swaped to the front right now and Im using a sport rear driveshaft in the front but I can swap yokes back to stock. Also has nice twin stick shifter made out of two stock shifters and 3/8's heim joints. For the right price I will throw in an extra 1354 manual and the modified cross member to go with everything.

Also want to get rid of the red 91 sitting behind my shop. It was a driver untill the rear wheel cyl. went out. I bought it for the Auto trans for a project that never happened. It is now missing the radiator, front seats, rear hatch and doors if Kevin ever comes by to get them. It has a clean title, it is running and can be driven onto a trailer. Make an offer.

I thought I would put this stuff on here first to see if anyone wanted it, then it goes on CL.

Thanks!

This place is kind of dead.

Anyone looking for a Explorer? Going to finally post my wife's car up for sale, its a 2000 Explorer Limited V6 4x4 in Spruce Green with 90k miles on it.

Has every option except the V8.

Has side airbags, towing package (no hitch), load leveling suspension, leather, memory seats, factory in dash CD + 6 disk changer in arm rest, back up sensors, engine block heater, 4.10 limited-slip rear end.

Asking $4500 OBO?

Will post detailed pics if anyones interested.

4562032934_ebfae333c8_z.jpg

16' car trailer

My friend Greg whom some of you have meet is selling his car trailer it was made by TNT in Rochester 16' with new tires and has been well maintained
he wants 2,000 for it .

I don't know if anyone would be interested... I have a '92 4-door explorer with a manual trans. It's on the rough side, but has brand new front brake calipers, rotors, pads and lines. I planned on cleaning it up and using it as a DD and weekend warrior, but just bought a honda to do that. Asking $1300 and pretty firm. Please contact me through CL.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3003846432.html

im looking for a 2.9 or a 4.0 with all the wiring and what not. I have a sas ranger thats getting tired. I also have a $190 store credit for pick n pull ill give it away for $170 (they screwed me to many times and wont give me my cash back im tired of dealing with them) if you want to save 20 bucks or something.

The 4.0 and 5r55e is up for grabs out of my 00 Ranger if anyone needs it! Dash too. Motor only has 20,000 or so on it.

OHV or SOHC??? being that it's 5r55e I hope it's a SOHC

I got a 93 blue 4 dr explorer with a 5 speed that I am parting out and a 89 bronco2 that is getting parted

Unfortunately it is an OHV...missed it by a year otherwise I probably wouldn't be swapping it all out for something bigger :D

I have a couple of 36.5x16.5 Baja Claws for cheap too. What else...anybody need some fabwork lol

Looking for a c5 transmission and have a 72 302 4 for sale

lets get this goin again... in search of some things-

- 1st gen doors, with or without guts/electronics. preff crank windows
- diff gears 4.88 or lower
- 38" tires rollers or low treads are fine for mach up
- manual 1354 t case
- 8" lift shocks all around
- 2"+ extended/lengthened drivelines

let me know whats goin on...

also have a roof basket to trade/sell. it is bolted down to 3 roof racks and has a cargo net :) will throw in the racks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how many miles on the 302, what's it out of, good runner? got a 70 maverick i'd like to 5.0 :)

Back