California Explorer Spottings | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

California Explorer Spottings

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ummm dony knw who perry is man

Perry's Fab and Fiber

http://www.mcneilracinginc.com/

pic_main-2.jpg

Subscribing...

I've seen a couple of lifted X's here in Tijuana with CA plates but not sure if they are on this forum...

Also I'm pretty sure that I saw dirtball619 one time heading to Ensenada in the blue lifted EB X more than a year ago... sorry no pics :thumbdwn:

No ... I have not seen that in any ..?

fiberwerx_explorer.jpg

This is the explorer I was referring to that has an F150 conversion front clip. The owner of that one lives in El Cajon, and a few years ago I almost bought another black explorer from the owner's brother.

so pretty much all of the CA explorer spottings on this thread are so-cal guys?

Yup. Don't feel left out, explorers aren't that cool anyway. :shifty_ey

This is the explorer I was referring to that has an F150 conversion front clip. The owner of that one lives in El Cajon, and a few years ago I almost bought another black explorer from the owner's brother.

I remember that

Ya, should have bought that one instead of the black goblin.

Black goblin was good for the price. It's too bad your mounty isn't 4x4

Found this a few months ago in old town Orange while on a family bike outing, just east of the circle a couple streets.

oldtownEx.jpg

In advance I'd like to advise all to keep an eye pealed for "Gold Member". Should be seen around Whittier.

goldmemberearlylift.jpg

..:shifty_ey ..I know this guy is on here...

..I caught a quick shot of him tailgaiting me coming up the 5 from south county..:rolleyes:

1006111407b.jpg

..:shifty_ey ..I know this guy is on here...

..I caught a quick shot of him tailgaiting me coming up the 5 from south county..:rolleyes:

1006111407b.jpg

Careful, I think he owns a explorer too! :rolleyes:

My buddy saw this near the 91/57 interchange yesterday and was nice enough to snap a picture for me, do we know who this is?

Attachments

• gold 2nd gen.jpg
    gold 2nd gen.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,057

Don't know who it is, but I've seen that explorer in Glamis. Beams up front, linked in the rear.

That's impressive suspension work. Does anyone else not appreciate the color though?

Not about color, its about the huckability ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tonight about 8:30 on the 710 South, a red 2nd gen passed me, about a 3 or 4" lift and probably 33s on black wheels. Had a few stickers on the back window.

Back