WINDOW STICKER Get your vehs. orig. window stkr. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WINDOW STICKER Get your vehs. orig. window stkr.

It didn't work for my 06 either.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is (my 06 Mountaineer VIN)

:(

Rob

plugged in my '06 and got this error message... anyone get this one before?

Required parameter 'hash' was not provided. This parameter is required and is used to prevent unauthorized scraping of large amounts of data in violation of the terms of use of this website and its services. Please contact Ford directly if you feel you need bulk access to this type of data.

Yea I am getting it too. Ford must be limiting the access now. To bad its a cool thing.

:( Won't work for my 06 Mountaineer...I believe it was made in January of 07....I was really hoping it would be in there.

Worked great excellent post. Thanx!:)

worked great for my 2007.
C$59,679 on the road - Ouch !

Does anyone know what a fully loaded one costs? My '07 stickered for $40k, and I thought it pretty much all options available except 4X4 and chrome rims. It's an Eddie Bauer with electric running boards, dvd player in the back, power third row power seats, V8, and two tone paint to name a few. But apparentley, there are more options I don't have if there are Explorer's that stickered for $50k. Not a big deal either way, I'm perfectly happy with our Explorer, just curious.

Does anyone know what a fully loaded one costs? My '07 stickered for $40k, and I thought it pretty much all options available except 4X4 and chrome rims. It's an Eddie Bauer with electric running boards, dvd player in the back, power third row power seats, V8, and two tone paint to name a few. But apparentley, there are more options I don't have if there are Explorer's that stickered for $50k. Not a big deal either way, I'm perfectly happy with our Explorer, just curious.

How about leather seats, navigation, heated mirrors, auto dimming rear view mirror, motorized pedals, seat memory... to name a few more.

I always thought the EB was the more expensive one. What does the Limited have thats better?

I always thought the EB was the more expensive one. What does the Limited have thats better?

Look at the Ford website for price differences. The limited is typically the most expensive model. The EB might be 2nd most expensive. The XLT maybe next, then XL (if it exists), then etc etc.

I think that even if the EB and the Limited had all identical features, the Limited would cost more just because it is considered a limited.

Do you have factory 18" Chrome rims?

Look at the Ford website for price differences. The limited is typically the most expensive model. The EB might be 2nd most expensive. The XLT maybe next, then XL (if it exists), then etc etc.

I think that even if the EB and the Limited had all identical features, the Limited would cost more just because it is considered a limited.

Do you have factory 18" Chrome rims?
standard vehicle price = C$52,699
18" chrome clad aluminum wheels

options included:-
trailer package class III/IV
powerfold third row seats
engine block heater
adjustable pedals with memory
dual auto a/c
reverse sensing
sirius radio
navigation system - C$2,300
rear seat entertainment unit - C$1,200
federal excise tax - C$100
green levy - C$2000

total vehicle + options - C$58,429
transportation + handling - C$1,250
Total - C$59,679

crazy money, seller took one heck of a hit when he sold it 4 years later. His loss, my gain.

We have most of that stuff except for the rims are 17", no chrome and no block heater. We do have a towing package, not sure what class. Ditto on the original owner taking a big hit. Its amazing how much value they lose in the first couple of years. I wonder if its because of the volume of them for sale.

Did you put in the vin number after the = ?

Edit: After testing some various VIN's from vehicles of different model years, it appears to only go back until 2006. Too bad-

works great. thanks.

dosnt work with my 06 explorer... :-(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

really stupid question... what are electric running boards??

Back