vehicle health report - 200 mile error | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

vehicle health report - 200 mile error

sobeyeg

Reaction score
6 months ago I had to have my sync system replaced (APM or something like that), when they reinstalled sync they did not put on the vehicle health report application). I finally was able to have my dealer add it back on (it took a few months of convincing them that it really was not there).

Now the application is installed, but I cannot run it. I get an error that says that I need to go at least 200 miles before it can run. I have 9600 miles on my explorer and have driven over 500 miles since the application was installed.

I called the 800 mft phone number today but the lady was no help.

My dealership is obviously struggling with this issue as well.

Has anyone heard of this or better yet, anyone have any solutions?

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have them roll back the odometer to zero so you can start your 200 miles all over again :)

Have them roll back the odometer to zero so you can start your 200 miles all over again :)

I concur with Cnsheets. The man is Genius !

6 months ago I had to have my sync system replaced (APM or something like that), when they reinstalled sync they did not put on the vehicle health report application). I finally was able to have my dealer add it back on (it took a few months of convincing them that it really was not there).

Now the application is installed, but I cannot run it. I get an error that says that I need to go at least 200 miles before it can run. I have 9600 miles on my explorer and have driven over 500 miles since the application was installed.

Thanks
Check the thread; Vehicle Health Report Not Working. There may be some info there you can use.
That program is not available to Canadian owners.

Peter

Thanks

I would suggest the dealer wipe your MFT from your APIM and reinstall MFT fresh - this time with the vehicle health report application.

I have this problem as well.
Did you resolve the issue?

My Ex has only 980 miles but I've run a VHR in the past.
Now its telling me the VHR can not run until I've traveled 200 miles...

I do and I'll try.

I am having this 200 mile error when trying to run my vehicle health report. I have almost 95,000 miles on my 2014 Explorer.
Anyone know the solution?

I am having this 200 mile error when trying to run my vehicle health report. I have almost 95,000 miles on my 2014 Explorer.
Anyone know the solution?
Welcome to the 5th Generation Forums.:wave:
If you still have the 2001, please add the 2014 (case, XLT, etc.) to a signature so members can see what you have. Thanks.
Sorry, no idea about the VHR. Happy New Year.

Peter

Welcome to the 5th Generation Forums.:wave:
If you still have the 2001, please add the 2014 (case, XLT, etc.) to a signature so members can see what you have. Thanks.
Sorry, no idea about the VHR. Happy New Year.

Peter

I don't have the 2001 any longer and I couldn't figure out how to edit that information.

Back