Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!! | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

I agree about the chrome looking the best. I have that on mine. walmart or any of the auto part stores carry them. Also have no screws showing, it uses snap in plates over them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got mine ordered.

Even tho I haven't owned an Explorer for FOUR years (until now of course), I am proud to say I still have my plate bracket from 4+ years ago! :)

Just got my plate brackets! Kinda surprised by the envelope though...lol. I had to double check for a spritz of perfume....
fdba3148.jpg

Got mine today!!! I'll go out and put em on in a bit. Thankfully no pink envelope. Thanks Jon!!

are there nemore frames left if so i will take 4 for $15..but i gotta wait till send in the payment info tomorrow moring when i get up (4:45am est time)damn direct deposit is always a day late for some reason..

if there are some left i am ready to send payment info but it will be in my wifes name if thats not a problem i happen to come across so extra $$ yah!!!!!

are there nemore frames left if so i will take 4 for $15..but i gotta wait till send in the payment info tomorrow moring when i get up (4:45am est time)damn direct deposit is always a day late for some reason..

if there are some left i am ready to send payment info but it will be in my wifes name if thats not a problem i happen to come across so extra $$ yah!!!!!

Yes. I think--??

Anyway--follow the instructions in the first post. Thanks!

I guess I need to highlight this in RED!!!

Send payment to this paypal address, and be sure to send me a private message with address verification. If I get no PM I might just keep the $$$ for the tequila fund.Thanks!!

Uk

Hi, so what about us UK Explorer owners? Price shipping info? Will they fit UK plates?

Thanks

I am proud to announce the new license frame has arrived !!! This is the second batch!!!!!!

Price

2---10.00 shipped US
4---15.00 shipped US

Send me a private message for international shipping quotes. I need to know how many you need, and the shipping zone code please.

Also, be sure your correct address is in paypal, as this is the address I will use for shipping. I cannot be held liable if your ex wife smashes your mail.

Send payment to this paypal address, and be sure to send me a Explorer Forum private message with address verification. If I get no PM I might just keep the $$$ for the tequila fund.Thanks!!!!

Send Payment to

seriousframes@yahoo.com

Thanks to Froader for the excellent graphics work.!!!

001-4.jpg

Hi, so what about us UK Explorer owners? Price shipping info? Will they fit UK plates?

Thanks

US plates (and Canadaian) plates are 6" tall by 12" wide. Dimensions may vary slightly, but thats the general size.

From what I've seen of the UK/Euro plate rules, the plate sizes there change based on your plate number.

~Mark

Like I told Jon before I would order some if he got some, so I ordered a couple :D

payment sent for 4 EF frames and that switch, thanks Jon

Ok, since this was a newly set up paypal account, I need you guys to give positive feedback ---PP has suspended the funds due to several transactions with no feedback. Provide feedback to the paypal address you paid the funds to, as I have switched to my personal paypal to keep these rolling out. Once the new account is verified I will switch it back.

Thanks!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

PM and PayPal DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY gettin' some "Serious" Swag!!!!!!!!!

Back