5 speed shifter/boot and TC motor | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5 speed shifter/boot and TC motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a 5 speed shifter/boot in the junkyard, and don't need it for my swap. $20 + shipping.

TC motor I got from the rangerstation.com, turns out my tc motor isn't bad. $55 shipped.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

OK, so now that my tranny swap is for the most part done, i have parts for sale.

Make offers!!!!

whats a TC motor?

Transfer case motor.

Now I have a gray cargo cover, instrument cluster in addition to these parts. Make offers! Must get this stuff out of my very small apartment!

DSCN0037-1-1.jpg
SOLD!!!
5 speed shifter/boot

DSCN0039-1-1.jpg

1994 explorer auto computer

DSCN0045-1.jpg

1994---not sure which part of the year this cargo cover is for, the prongs on the end do NOT fit my 1994. There was some point in 94 where the prongs on the ends of these rear cargo covers changed, and I cannot for the life of me remember when.

DSCN0044.jpg

auto block plate

DSCN0043.jpg

auto flywheel

DSCN0042.jpg

auto starter-worked just fine when pulled

DSCN0041.jpg

4x4 Transfer case motor, electronic shift, bought this then ended up not needing it, was bought used, was told it worked just fine when pulled.

DSCN0040-1.jpg

auto floor plate

DSCN0038.jpg

auto steering column covers

DSCN0036.jpg

instrument cluster without the middle blackout part

MAKE OFFERS on this stuff need it all gone asap!

How much for the manual pedal stuff? Clutch and brake included?

What manual pedal stuff? I don't have any of that. All I have is an automatic brake pedal and pin and bracket.

I'd like to have that Shifter. If you still have it, PM me on how you want to get paid. Thanks,

MANUAL TRANS STUFF that I bought but didnt need:
shifter/boot
pedal assembly
pin for pedal assembly

Make offers!!!!

don't post stuff that you don't have then....

Oops thats my error. I posted the auto brake pedal under the manual stuff by accident. I have a pending sale on the shifter/boot.

Shifter/boot sold!

Have also added a set of 91-94 Fog lights/fog light bumper skirt, rear main seal brand new in box with repair sleeve. I dont have pics of these yet, but will get them today sometime. Make offers please!!!! Need this stuff gone, before it all hits the scrap yard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back