• Register Today It's free!

604 anyone in the Vancouver area

rabbit91

Reaction score
City, State
Surrey
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 LIMITED V8 SAS 35s
Shout out to the X owners in BC, are there are groups or runs ??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Some of the ranger owners have tried to have meets, but it's hard to get people to come. If there was a cross-board one I'd definitely try my best, though.

maybe more will see this post. I will try to get some hype going closer to the summer

Surrey b.c. Owner

i live in SURREY and and would like to know if member get together.

ya im not sure, thats what im trying to figure out

Let's see some pics boys, try and keep the interest going ...

Here is mine.
15654939_large.jpg

15656087_large.jpg

15656088_large.jpg

Looks really clean! How many kms?

dual exhaust

Put dual exhaust on with flow thru muffler. Pipes straight out the back like we did in the fifties. Sounds great like an old flatheat. My wife was driving with a freind she said, I don,t mean to be rude but you need a new muffler. should try a meet. Lots of our type vehicles around should be able to interest new members

Heres a few of mine

DAY I BOUGHT HER
photo15.jpg

WINTER TRIP 12/2011
IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

Mall crawling: lets see if anyone can recognize this location
photo9.jpg

Put dual exhaust on with flow thru muffler. Pipes straight out the back like we did in the fifties. Sounds great like an old flatheat. My wife was driving with a freind she said, I don,t mean to be rude but you need a new muffler. should try a meet. Lots of our type vehicles around should be able to interest new members

Maybe a meeet can be arranged closer to the summer,

ive thought about dual exhaust but i would have to remove my spare... the 302 sounds decent with the resonator removed. I like it quiet for the long highway trips i do

That works, I'm in fleetwood not too far from guildford mall

Duel exhaust

Maybe a meeet can be arranged closer to the summer,

ive thought about dual exhaust but i would have to remove my spare... the 302 sounds decent with the resonator removed. I like it quiet for the long highway trips i do

I had duals put on while vacationing in Arizona. He routed it in way that didnt need to remove spare. the rumble and tone change was something we prized in late 50,s.

my location

I had duals put on while vacationing in Arizona. He routed it in way that didnt need to remove spare. the rumble and tone change was something we prized in late 50,s.

Im in South Surrey so we are all close. Maybe before meet we could put phamphlets on our type vehicles,that we come across.

I am thinking Scott rd and 72 as I think there is a White Spot there we could meet at. Maybe start a club. I used to be president of the Performance Ford Club of Canada - Toronto Division years ago. Lived out here for 20 years now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This sounds promising

Back