604 anyone in the Vancouver area | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

604 anyone in the Vancouver area

scott and 72 is good for me. jimwww we moved out in98 from Markham long roots in Ontario. It willbe great to gather and here about Ford purformance club

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Scott and 72 works for me as well, as long as you don't mind a ranger joining.
DSC01479.jpg

My best mall crawling shot, the first night with my Belltechs.

I think Rangers should join us because most people do notknow that a ford explorer sport 2door is a Ranger underneath. The lift kits etc for my explorer are actually Rangers. The 4 door explorers are built on Taurus chassis. (of which I have owned two of them). I have also owned 6 mustangs and 3 f150's. :)

How about I suggest next Wednesday at 630p for everyone - if not than maybe a weekend day. I am in gibsons this weekend till sun morn.

I work evenings, the weekend of the fourteenth/fifteenth is the next time I have one off.

I think Rangers should join us because most people do notknow that a ford explorer sport 2door is a Ranger underneath. The lift kits etc for my explorer are actually Rangers. The 4 door explorers are built on Taurus chassis. (of which I have owned two of them). I have also owned 6 mustangs and 3 f150's. :)

How about I suggest next Wednesday at 630p for everyone - if not than maybe a weekend day. I am in gibsons this weekend till sun morn.

wednesday is out for me sundays im gone , every second frinight we are out. Hope we can make a meeting. any other time ok. saturday always good

Welcome to the site!

Im in surrey, driving a stock 95 eddie bauer. Going to bring it up a bit but for now its bone stock, anyone want to do some easy wheeling that a stock unit can get dirty without getting dead? lol

I'd be up for that

Anyone up for Sloquet or Clear Creek next weekend?

Stock Explorer...whos coming to pull me out?

Me

ok rabbit, whats the plan then?

Anyone still wann do a lower mainland meet?

Back