Some orders moving quick | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Some orders moving quick

I took delivery of my Tuxedo Black LTD Tuesday night. Ordered 1/13, production 3/21, delivered 4/17. It is beautiful and I love it, which is saying a lot since I traded in a Lexus GX470.

Now I'm enjoying figuring out all the bells and whistles. The BLIS and cross traffic alert are pretty cool and very helpful given there are some blind spots. I had to try out the park assist, that was both scary and amazing (mostly amazing).

Thanks to Cory and all the people who have posted on this forum. Your information and moral support helped a lot!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I took delivery of my Tuxedo Black LTD Tuesday night. Ordered 1/13, production 3/21, delivered 4/17. It is beautiful and I love it, which is saying a lot since I traded in a Lexus GX470.

Now I'm enjoying figuring out all the bells and whistles. The BLIS and cross traffic alert are pretty cool and very helpful given there are some blind spots. I had to try out the park assist, that was both scary and amazing (mostly amazing).

Thanks to Cory and all the people who have posted on this forum. Your information and moral support helped a lot!

Congrats scoopfl!! share some pics of your new ride!:thumbsup:

I took delivery of my Tuxedo Black LTD Tuesday night...Thanks to Cory and all the people who have posted on this forum. Your information and moral support helped a lot!
You’re very welcome, ScoopFl; congrats! :thumbsup:

Congrats scoopfl!! share some pics of your new ride!:thumbsup:
I’m with you, nitzer51; we want pictures! :D

Cory

Mine was ordered, built and delivered to the dealership in 29 days. Picking it up on Monday.

That's super quick shomare. If mine comes when they say it will. I will be around 42 days for a limited from start to finish..

That's super quick shomare. If mine comes when they say it will. I will be around 42 days for a limited from start to finish..

That sure is quick! I waited almost that long after mine was built. But it seems like things are moving very smoothly now that '13 has been in production a couple months. I'll take pics when the skies clear here and get the Ex cleaned up. So far extremely pleased!

Back