• Register Today It's free!

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

MyTrac

Reaction score
City, State
Utica, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
Has there ever been a Michigan meet and greet with all the MI sport trac owners out there???? I have looked all over this site and can't find one! I think we should make one! I don't ever see sport trac owners and I want to see some cool trucks!

CAN i HAVE SOME FEEDBACK??:feedback:

:bounce:

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

People who may be interested

JoeDirt
BradR
Rickybobby
Kazer

....to be continued...Post if you are interested and I will add you to the list!

Places to Meet

Mt. Morris
Bundy Hill

.....You guys vote...OR add more suggestions of places

When Can we Meet??\

....Please give suggestions.....

Food?!

Is everyone into bringing something for a late lunch?

....Hot Dogs....Hamburgers....Other food items??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How about just a MI explorers meet ;)

I'm sure Joe Dirt, BradR, Rickybobby, Tabezic and a few others would be interested

well right...thats what I meant! haha :p If we get enough people to come, we should do it! Sound off if anyone is interested....

we could meet at the Mounds in Mt Morris. Or at Bundy Hill in Jerome

Both of those work! I work in Flint so Mt. Morris wouldn't be too far for me. Never been to Jerome though!! By me (shelby twp) there isn't much in terms of off roading parks or places like that to meet.....Okay so looks like ther is SOME interest...Sweet!

you wanna met at the mounds on the first? i was just talkin to someone else about going there again. i've only got stock sized all terrains it looked like you were too

SURE! I have very few mods. LOL! I only have it tuned and a K&N Filter (whoopdydoo).

Is there anyway to get this out to all the other forums?? I feel like we are missing people in other forums...

That would be most appreciated! !!

I already have a meet planned at drummond island the last weekend of september, but if this gets a better turnout i would be more than happy to run with you guys at the mounds or bundy instead, but the 1st doesnt work for me, that weekend is all scheduled up vacation wise. I would still prefer to do it the last weekend of september though, as the colors will be in full swing and make for a pretty nice drive

I didnt see the color run option! the only prob is I start school that week so I will have to check my calendar. But that sounds pretty cool! How many mods and what mods will I have to do to get my truck (01, st, 2wd) ready for up north. I have driven up there in my tahoe on some pretty fun trails but I have no Idea how much my truck will take....

After being a bachelor all summer, my better half and son will be home from summer in Maine next week. I don't see breaking free any time soon... Sorry 'bout that!

You don't wanna wheel a 2wd up north or at the mounds, you will have way more fun riding, but if you insist on wheeling you MUST have a locker or I won't wheel with you cause it's. O fun spending the whole trip recovering someone else

You don't wanna wheel a 2wd up north or at the mounds, you will have way more fun riding, but if you insist on wheeling you MUST have a locker or I won't wheel with you cause it's. O fun spending the whole trip recovering someone else

hahahahaha. sounds like a locker is your first mod Mytrac

loll....damn. I saw the thread for how to do it...But i wont have the money to do it for awhile! Grrr.....I guess i have been lucky in my adventures up in Oscoda! I have had so much fun just exploring places! Oh well! Guess ill have to wait a while longer

A locker isnt that expensive, you can get a spartan for under $300 shipped, and if you can understand the directions it takes less than an hour to install. (it took me 2 days because one step wasnt clear and i couldnt figure out how to get the 2nd c-clip back in). Dollar for dollar that was my best mod to date, it did better locked with street tires than it did open with mud tires

I know I understood the directions...:p Just getting the time to do it is the pain. But it will get done eventually

if the timing worked out right im sure some of us ontario guys would drive up there, ive always wanted to hit bundy hill, never heard of mt morris.

ill be in texas for most of september but if something happens after I could be convinced.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know I understood the directions...:p Just getting the time to do it is the pain. But it will get done eventually

If my work schedule wasnt so crazy i would offer to help when you get it, but i never know when my next day off is gonna be unless i schedule vacation time, and right now all of my vacation has been scheduled

Back