Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I may be looking for a really clean tan carpet (passenger area only) for my 2000 Explorer. What would you charge for one shipped to 32606?

Wow, that 99 has all the goodies and looks nice. If you weren't so far away, I'd consider the engine.

How much for the back bumper from the 98 and one of the tear drop wheels? Maybe able to pick up, live in Tulsa

Looking for a radio. Its for a 2000 with a cd changer and a sub. It has a tape and cd in the deck as well. Ours has a bad display. Assuming you have one that fits my needs and has a tested working display and such what would that cost? My zip is 15425.

I may be looking for a really clean tan carpet (passenger area only) for my 2000 Explorer. What would you charge for one shipped to 32606?

I have the carpet for $100, plus shipping.

Wow, that 99 has all the goodies and looks nice. If you weren't so far away, I'd consider the engine.

Are you wanting a V6 or 5.0 engine?

How much for the back bumper from the 98 and one of the tear drop wheels? Maybe able to pick up, live in Tulsa

Rear bumper for $50. I have some rough tear drop wheels for $25 each and nice ones for $60 each.

Looking for a radio. Its for a 2000 with a cd changer and a sub. It has a tape and cd in the deck as well. Ours has a bad display. Assuming you have one that fits my needs and has a tested working display and such what would that cost? My zip is 15425.

I do not have a good one that lights up. They work, but no display.

By any chance do you have this style trim, but for the passenger's side, if so how much shipped to 73103

FenderTrim.jpg

GEDC0081.jpg

and also the driver's side quarter trim piece shipped to 73103

I do not have a good one that lights up. They work, but no display.

I actually bought his last one lol

All works well with it .. Although some small buttons don't light I'm still happy for the display it's well worth it

How much do you want for that front bumper assembly on the 99, the good shape one to 28173?

how much for the following from that 99

drivers interior door panel
steering wheel (if it's not faded/worn)
front bumper cover
park assist sensors if it has them

By any chance do you have this style trim, but for the passenger's side, if so how much shipped to 73103
and also the driver's side quarter trim piece shipped to 73103

Right now, I do not have any of these pieces of trim.

How much do you want for that front bumper assembly on the 99, the good shape one to 28173?

I am asking $200 for the 99 Eddie Bauer front bumper assembly, plus shipping. This would need to go truck freight. Generally, shipping to a business address is around $100 or so.

how much for the following from that 99

drivers interior door panel
steering wheel (if it's not faded/worn)
front bumper cover
park assist sensors if it has them

Drivers door panel, $35. Steering wheel is okay, just not perfect, $25. Front bumper assembly $200. The rear sensors are being sold with the rear bumper, $100.

I actually bought his last one lol

All works well with it .. Although some small buttons don't light I'm still happy for the display it's well worth it

Yep, you got my last one! I remember when I had about 15 of these working RDS radios in stock. Now, I am out!

Drivers door panel, $35. Steering wheel is okay, just not perfect, $25. Front bumper assembly $200. The rear sensors are being sold with the rear bumper, $100.

Whats shipping on the door panel and rear bumper (separate) to 11554?
Do you have pics of the steering wheel?

Also, how much for the pass side a-pillar trim piece (above door that goes down to windshield) off that 99 EB?

How much for 2 drivers side hood hinges with struts? Ship to 16033?

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whats shipping on the door panel and rear bumper (separate) to 11554?
Do you have pics of the steering wheel?

Also, how much for the pass side a-pillar trim piece (above door that goes down to windshield) off that 99 EB?

I have the passenger side a-pillar trim piece for $20. Shipping on the door panel and a-pillar trim would be $24. Shipping on the bumper would be $60. I do not have a picture of the steering wheel, sorry, been too busy.

Back