California Explorer Spottings | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

California Explorer Spottings

Saw this on the way home from work on the 91.

photo.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Right now at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Can't really see in the picture but it has a superlift drop bracket kit and BFG KM2s.

Whoops forgot the pic.
IMAG0236_zps4fe92682.jpg

Saw this one today at OCC around 3pm. Has skid plate painted black wheels and sticker on the windshield that says "YOU"RE NOT DOWN"
photo31.jpg

Yesterday on the Bay Bridge in San Francisco. Some sort of satellite on the roof along with a spare tire, and a ladder on the back.

IMAG0247.jpg

Spotted this Gem on the way home today, stopping off at the market:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Gem.jpg
    Gem.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 612

Yesterday on the Bay Bridge in San Francisco. Some sort of satellite on the roof along with a spare tire, and a ladder on the back.

IMAG0247.jpg

I saw that Ex when I was in SF last year. Belongs to one of the local news agencies. Saw it parked out near the Occupy Wallstreet crowd.

Saw a blue 2nd gen 4dr on 33s at the xmas tree farm by HWY 67 (El Cajon/Santee) off pepper yesterday.

It's ok I had the same problem.

Saw a lifted 3rd gen on thr 210 last night. Brige in color

Just saw a sport trac in gold with matching front glass and camper on the 91 heading east on the carpool lane by the McKinley exit. Didn't get to see the bottom half of the truck because of the median and I was headin the opposite way

I saw a really sweet black explorer in Fullerton with a big Angels sticker on the back window. I also saw a blue explorer with i think 33's in whittier today.

..I met up with someone who became a member here 3-4 yrs ago just to research a lift for his third gen Green X..?

..It was in Anaheim by the Angel Stadium on saturday night and he said he would post up but the site went down..:(

..When I asked if he used a BTF lift he said he put a Ranger lift kit on it and I am hoping he would stop back in here and share his Explorer info with us as it was a nice ride..:D

Saw this one at occ in costa mesa yesterday around one 1 parked in the front parking lot.
photo_1-2_zpsa280636d.jpg
photo_4-2_zps8af5fd76.jpg

..Bringing this thread back to life..:biggthump

..I got spotted this afternoon near where my trucks live by DB_1..

..While I was in my Ranger I didn't even recognize him in his work truck and only about 100 miles of where I would think of running into him..:confused:

..Well, unless he was at Froaders...:D

..Bringing this thread back to life..:biggthump

..I got spotted this afternoon near where my trucks live by DB_1..

..While I was in my Ranger I didn't even recognize him in his work truck and only about 100 miles of where I would think of running into him..:confused:

..Well, unless he was at Froaders...:D

LOL...I knew you didn't recognize me by the look on your face. I was on my way back from work in San Clemente, staying with friends in Anaheim. I like to get gas at Ball and St. College because those 4 stations have gas wars.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not an Explorer sighting but I've been working in San Clemente lately and today I saw Cameron Steele coming from Smashburger. I was next door at Panda Express sitting by the window and did a double take when he walked by. Turns out I parked right next to his brodozer chase truck.

I heard he lived in the area some time back. Used to watch him do hosting duties on a show called blue torch tv probably 10 years ago or so now. Him and his buddies used to tear it up on the beach on their dirt bikes.
I know...cool story bro:p:

Back