What do you want to see in the Towing section? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What do you want to see in the Towing section?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

If your window sticker says you have a tow package what does that mean ie... wireing plug, frame mounted hitch, trans cooler, gears ? What does the explorer come with from the factory with the tow package?

If your window sticker says you have a tow package what does that mean ie... wireing plug, frame mounted hitch, trans cooler, gears ? What does the explorer come with from the factory with the tow package?

good one

p

Ranger XLT 4x4 towing capacity

Do you have the towing capacity data for a 1998 Ranger 4x4 XLT manual transmission, 3L? Thanks.

Perhaps people using their x's for the SU part of the V. Towing jet skis, boats, utilizing the roof rack for bikes, skis, snowboards, camping gear. I'd like to see a bunch of pix of that.

tbars4>> you've made my day!

tbars4>> you've made my day!

...Woohoo, one ata boy for my 100, aw shucks...:D

...Be sure to thank MountaineerGreen, as it is his thread and his Forum..He does a great job of making sure we have what we are looking for in the "Towing" forum..:thumbsup:

but of course.

mountaineergreen>> you da man!

Errol

This is a new section for Explorer Forum, so I want to know what do you want to see in here?

Let me hear it!
I want to know if you can flat tow a 2006 ford explorer w/v6 eng

Tire carrier thread? Reviews and building your own...

Here is an updated link to the official Ford Towing Guides, back to 2002 model year. I wish this could be placed somewhere easy to access. It might cut down on so many new threads titled, "Can I tow this trailer?", or "How much can I tow with my Ex?"

FORD TOWING GUIDE ARCHIVES

Back