Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

His many miles on the v6 and how much for shipping to zip 43402

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Hello,

I have a 1998 5.0 explorer and the cruise control servo has died on me.

Do you still have the whole cruise control servo unit from the 98 5.0?

If so, how much?

Thanks!

$35, plus shipping.

How about the exhaust hanger that is attached to the body right above the outlet of the muffler? Not sure if that is riveted, bolted, or what, but mine is missing and there is a nasty mess welded to the plate, and I would rather bolt on the factory piece than cut that off and weld something else up.

For a 5.0... not sure if the hanger is different between the two.

And while I gotcha, one of the tie down points for the roof rack.

How about the exhaust hanger that is attached to the body right above the outlet of the muffler? Not sure if that is riveted, bolted, or what, but mine is missing and there is a nasty mess welded to the plate, and I would rather bolt on the factory piece than cut that off and weld something else up.

For a 5.0... not sure if the hanger is different between the two.

And while I gotcha, one of the tie down points for the roof rack.

Sorry, I do not have any of those parts.

Ahh, too bad. How about a wiring harness for a driver's front door? 99, Keyless entry pad and puddle lights.

Ahh, too bad. How about a wiring harness for a driver's front door? 99, Keyless entry pad and puddle lights.

I have the wiring for $50.

Awesome, send me your paypal and I'll get it out to you right away.

Shipped to 57069

Torsion Bars

Torsion bars from a V8, how much? Looking for code '1' or 'A'. Shipped to 98230. Thanks!

Torsion bars from a V8, how much? Looking for code '1' or 'A'. Shipped to 98230. Thanks!

I sell the Torsion Bars for $25 each. Shipping to WA would be about $40.

Got my harness today, thanks a bunch.

How much for two 15" teardrop rims to 35007

How about the locking assemblies for both rear doors (inner handles included) shipped to 37821? Along with the full front facia ( header panel, grille, and both sets of light assemblies? Same zip

How about the locking assemblies for both rear doors (inner handles included) shipped to 37821? Along with the full front facia ( header panel, grille, and both sets of light assemblies? Same zip

I have the lock assemblies and handles for $45 each, shipping would be $16. I have the loaded header for $125. I am not for sure about shipping.

How much for roof rack cross members Shipped to 21742

Battery cover in good shape?

Back