Who's Here From Florida? | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's Here From Florida?

Heya everyone. Tallahassee chiming in here. i'm a recent 2001 Chevy Blazer 4x4 convert. i now have a 98 EX 4 door, XLT, 5.0, AWD, and i am loving it.
sig4_zpsbc7cf228.jpg

my last ride

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Heya everyone. Tallahassee chiming in here. i'm a recent 2001 Chevy Blazer 4x4 convert. i now have a 98 EX 4 door, XLT, 5.0, AWD, and i am loving it.
sig4_zpsbc7cf228.jpg

my last ride

Woot! Tallahassee :thumbsup:

I just graduated from FSU last year and moved down south...I WAS going to move back up there actually last week, but I accepted a different job offer so now I'm headed even further south to Miami.

That Blazer doesn't look too bad...for a Chevy. ;) Got any pics of the X? :D

Not yet, hopefully this week, we have been having really bad storms here. Saturday we took the EX to Albany Ga. great and comfy, better gas mileage than my blazer. and with all the rain, and awd, i don't spin while leaving intersections, i did that a lot with my blazer (without meaning too). this is much more (sure footed). The Blazer started as a wrecked vehicle on the side of the road. i did a complete build, and paint, and everything else myself on it. Sorry about the move down to (CANE TOWN). and since your a NOLE, and i'm a GATOR, i really feel for you down in CANE TOWN. LOL

Another damn gator fan.

j train shush your mouth. go gators.:p

Huge Nole fan here. Sadly, I'll be attending UF next year for my Physics Masters program.
I'll be reppin' Noles all day, however!

"Alumnus" is what you meant unless you have multiple personalities. Alumni is plural. Just a friendly bit of education from a Georgia alum.:D

I like seeing frindly competition :D mainly because Im not involved lol. I went to a different college all together. I was class of September :l

Anyway. I will be in Orlando Friday and Saturday. I will be at Old Town in Kissimmee all evening both days. If anyone will be around and wants to meet up let me know.

I like seeing frindly competition :D mainly because Im not involved lol. I went to a different college all together. I was class of September :l

Anyway. I will be in Orlando Friday and Saturday. I will be at Old Town in Kissimmee all evening both days. If anyone will be around and wants to meet up let me know.

Got any good places to off road in St Auggy? I live in Jacksonville. Looking for some fun

Got any good places to off road in St Auggy? I live in Jacksonville. Looking for some fun

I dont know of any place, but I know there is some stuff around here - judging by all the lifted muddy trucks i see around

Well i actuallt meant Alumni.. as i said "US" within the same sentence, structured incorrectly perhaps, but then i didn't think that the EX forum, was somewhere i had to be concerned with syntax. LOL :)

Well guys, unfortunately, the Exploder has changed hands. It will live on as I have given it to my brother...hopefully he takes care of it and maybe joins this site one day.

Last week I got a much needed new vehicle, a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8

Quite a change from my big Explorer, but I love it so far. Huge upgrade for me, though I will miss the capability that the Explorer gave me. So it doesn't look like I'll be able to get in on any meets or anything. :( But I wish all of you the best and hope you get a big meet going soon!

Well guys, unfortunately, the Exploder has changed hands. It will live on as I have given it to my brother...hopefully he takes care of it and maybe joins this site one day.

Last week I got a much needed new vehicle, a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8

Quite a change from my big Explorer, but I love it so far. Huge upgrade for me, though I will miss the capability that the Explorer gave me. So it doesn't look like I'll be able to get in on any meets or anything. :( But I wish all of you the best and hope you get a big meet going soon!

Sorry to hear it man :(
Maybe one day youl get another one and be back ;) Good luck with the new ride!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello from Pensacola! Wish I would have seen that there was a meet up a month ago. I would have popped in. Im sure i had nothing to do and just got my x driving.

new to florida myself

Back