Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!! | Page 33 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Bump, great frames.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I saw the bump on this thread and decided that I must have a set of frames.

Would you prefer that I send the money as a "gift" instead of as a payment so you don't pay paypal fees on it?

I saw the bump on this thread and decided that I must have a set of frames.

Would you prefer that I send the money as a "gift" instead of as a payment so you don't pay paypal fees on it?

Sure, that would be good to. Thanks for asking

I received my license plate frames today. Installed one on my explorer. They look awesome, and now I can advertise for the forum!

Bump for the new members

Oh yea, I need to replace a few. Some of my Originals are getting pretty aged (especially the one on the Honda).

One thing I did learn.

Although the frames will handle the Arizona 110F days when installed on the bumper they will NOT survive a 90F day when sitting on the dashboard. It melted :) when I had it sitting up there while I was building a bumper. It was only up there 1 day.

~Mark

BUMP!!

2012-08-15_18-18-18_9.jpg

Oh yea, I need to replace a few. Some of my Originals are getting pretty aged (especially the one on the Honda).

One thing I did learn.

Although the frames will handle the Arizona 110F days when installed on the bumper they will NOT survive a 90F day when sitting on the dashboard. It melted :) when I had it sitting up there while I was building a bumper. It was only up there 1 day.

~Mark

Ouch. Maybe your batch was off a bit? I had one of mine on the dash for almost a season without melting... maybe I was just lucky?

If these are in Humboldt, can I just stop and pick one up sometime... Like on my way home from KC? :)

How many do ya still have? I'm after 6 if possible, can send paypal once I am home from work.Truck

Thanks!

paypal money sent tonight as a gift for 4 frames

Thanks, Bruce

I still plan on picking one up. :) pm sent

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What's the current price for these?
Thanks,
Russ

Back