The Southwest Chit Chat thread.. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Southwest Chit Chat thread..

..Picture of you with your new truck...or it didn't happen..:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lol, I'll see what I can do for you in the morning, Ted.

..I figured you guys would have already gotten a bunch of pictures, even with the dogs at the waterfall by now..:D

..Brrr...Somebody shut the door and turn the A/C down..:D

Your telling me...decided to drive the f150 to work Friday at it was covered in ice. couldn't see anything out the windshield. Had to go dump a few pitchers of hot water on it. Temp gauge read 30*

Will you please stop sending the cold stuff this way???

:D

Will you please stop sending the cold stuff this way???

:D

Sure, how about Wednesday? (looking for a shivering smiley)

I planted some new bushes 2 days before the cold snap. Sure hope they hang in there..

..37* when I went to pick up the Ranger this morning which 3/4 of the windsheild was ice..it will take a bit for us to get to 70* today..:D

I heard a second gen Explorer and a suburban both rolled off cliffs in Trabuco cyn this week..hopefully all were safe and no one from here..

Man up! ;) Rachel is still taking the dogs out with no shoes on :eek:

Man up! ;) Rachel is still taking the dogs out with no shoes on :eek:

Haha...I'm still in beach mode..

Just let me know when the big flakes start flying and they start closing all the roads..ill be up in a hurry...:burnout:

Anyone heard from boomer lately?

Thursday it was 26 in Fresno when I flew out. We had to de-ice the airplane before we could leave. Shouldn't have to do that in Fresno.

Thursday it was 26 in Fresno when I flew out. We had to de-ice the airplane before we could leave. Shouldn't have to do that in Fresno.

That's when they call it Fresburg :D

Spent the night up with my lady again. Dipped down to 14 here in Crestline.

In your pic on FB I saw a McDonalds. Is that at a ski lodge or something?

Gonna be a warm night up here. Better take the extra blanket off. 29* yay!!:D

I used to live right above lake Gregory when I was 5. Lol my bus stop was the 7-11 at the corner.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back