Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 37 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

Not from jersey but right over the bridge in Delaware county pa I've been wanting to go to Wharton

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've been to piney hallow rd a couple times

Keep an eye on this thread, and maybe you can join us next time. You're only about 45 mins from Wharton. I bought my 32's from someone in Essington. Short drive from here.

Probably one of my buddy's you bought off of

Rockaway nj not many explorer buds here but loads of gearheads

Rockaway nj not many explorer buds here but loads of gearheads

I try to hit Splitrock and Charlottesburg trails when ever both me and my Ex are able. Have some friends that, while aren't 'sploder owners, like to get in there too!

I'M from Newton NJ. It's in the northwest part of the state.

I try to hit Splitrock and Charlottesburg trails when ever both me and my Ex are able. Have some friends that, while aren't 'sploder owners, like to get in there too!

i heard they shutdown splitrock something with the road or the bridge collapsing :thumbdwn:

there are always spots to get in. Charlottesburg road Split Rock Road, the intersection of Route 23 and Green Pond Road,and even the old boy scout camp off of greenpond. Marcella I think. some may connect to others as others might just deadend, but there still fun to be had back there.

Bumping all the NJ threads...got a hankering for some wheeling. Any of you guys still around?

Im still on here. though I just moved to northesat PA. I'm still close enough to go wheeling though. Really want to get the new truck into the woods.

Ugh! U've become one of them nj/pa transplants! I dread it, although nj seems to be trying to drive every one out! Either too poor to move or too rich too care is what's gonna be left!

BTW I took mine out for a quick splitrock run. Just some mud and dirt trails but I just needed to get the heck out! I'm game for some wknd wheelin tho!

I'm still out here. What's up LiKuiD!

Hey there's a few out there! We need to plan a meetup...haven't seen any of you guys in a while.

Hey Al, you still interested in that roof rack?

Yeah, just been crazy nuts with work. Haven't had a weekend off since Christmas. Maybe when things calm down a bit we can link up and I can get you that front diff as well.

Anyone know of a member with a lifted black 97-98 sport with the pearl colored flares, lift shackles, and Explorerforum.com and cherrybomb decal on the back window? I saw the truck at TGI Friday's in Langhorne tonight, March 8th around 7:30. Reminded me of my old sport since it had the same mods. Also front end had the lower valance removed.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone know of a member with a lifted black 97-98 sport with the pearl colored flares, lift shackles, and Explorerforum.com and cherrybomb decal on the back window? I saw the truck at TGI Friday's in Langhorne tonight, March 8th around 7:30. Reminded me of my old sport since it had the same mods. Also front end had the lower valance removed.

That would be mine.

Back