WTB: Lund rear spoiler/air deflector/Windjammer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTB: Lund rear spoiler/air deflector/Windjammer

arco777

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer 2dr 4x4
Looking to buy a good condition unpainted one, like shown in the pictures below. For a 91-94 model. Shipping to 72120 (Arkanasas). Have cash.

Attachments

• 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,515
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 934

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am guessing that don't make them anymore. I would love one for my 91 XLT. If you find one, please let me know. Maybe the have two. I don't care about color or scratches. Thanks

Looking to buy a good condition unpainted one, like shown in the pictures below. Shipping to 72120 (Arkanasas). Have cash.

Lund spoiler:

I think I saw one of these out of the corner of my eye at the bone yard today. Going back tomorrow, I'll check it out.

Thanks FR-425!

Nope. sorry just a beat down busted spoiler. Factory maybe? but trashed.

I'll keep the eyes peeled though.

I want one now! Da&* you!

Thanks for trying bud!

Yeah, I have been looking like crazy here in VA with no luck. I'll be looking for 3 noe. I do have a line on an un-lighted Lund windshield visor. Not sure how much as of right now, but I can check. I paid $40.00 for my lighted one in TX. But that was years ago.

They still sell the windshield visors new.

I'm gonna give it a shot this payday and let you all know. And yes, they still make the front one, I found an unlighted one for $30.00. Not sure how much it would cost to ship to whoever might need one.

I have the lighted visor on mine and it looks great I think, but everyone has their own individual style and taste. Give me an email and I can send you pics of mine if you like to give you an idea. I don't have the ability to post pics as of yet. It's up to you.

The closest pic I have is a grainy one in my personal profile without sending them via email.

Yeah, thanks FR-425, you saved us all alot of searching and skimming boneyards.

:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back