Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Thanks pedstang!

It's taken me a little while to get around to responding, but just wanted to say that I am more than pleased with the transfer case purchase. Price was fair. Shipping was very fair! TC was in great shape, better visually than mine, AND worked perfectly! Was crated in a nicely built little wooden crate too!

Thank you!

It's taken me a little while to get around to responding, but just wanted to say that I am more than pleased with the transfer case purchase. Price was fair. Shipping was very fair! TC was in great shape, better visually than mine, AND worked perfectly! Was crated in a nicely built little wooden crate too!

Thank you!

Thanks again. If you need anything else, let me know.

got any tail housings and output shafts from an AWD 4r70w laying around?

Need a dash harness for a 98 Explorer Eddie Bauer V8. Build date is 11/98. It is not going into the Explorer, it is being used for engine and wiring swap into older truck so if it doesn't have all the bells and whistles (EATC, premium radio) that's fine. That said if it does have all the bells and whistles that would be nice as well, can separate them out for EATC and Audio conversions on my 99 Ranger.

Like an ID-10-T I cut up the original a few years ago and got stalled on the swap, now can't find half the connectors and my labeling job is faded.

Need a dash harness for a 98 Explorer Eddie Bauer V8. Build date is 11/98. It is not going into the Explorer, it is being used for engine and wiring swap into older truck so if it doesn't have all the bells and whistles (EATC, premium radio) that's fine. That said if it does have all the bells and whistles that would be nice as well, can separate them out for EATC and Audio conversions on my 99 Ranger.

Like an ID-10-T I cut up the original a few years ago and got stalled on the swap, now can't find half the connectors and my labeling job is faded.

I do have one for $150

Ouch. I'm sure that's a very fair price, but my stupidity hurts my wallet.

I want to get this project rolling, and I need it for one of the possible wiring methods. Please get me shipping cost to 31030 and send me a PM with how to pay.

Ouch. I'm sure that's a very fair price, but my stupidity hurts my wallet.

I want to get this project rolling, and I need it for one of the possible wiring methods. Please get me shipping cost to 31030 and send me a PM with how to pay.

Shipping would be $24. I do accept Pay Pal, ped5stang@aol.com

I'll get it to you this afternoon. Got to leave for work 20 minutes ago, and can't access PayPal from there.

Looking for the rear brake hard line that runs across the axle -99 v8. Shipped to 46033.

Thanks.

hi there

Rear bumper with step/license plate for 4Dr 96 explorer limited.... exterior passenger side rear quarter panel (single piece.) .....rear bench seat 60/40 (just the 40)with its attach hardwar (track , legs) ...and offset cup holder shipped to 07002 or 07306

Ps can you break down the prices...
Sent on both of your threads

Rear bumper with step/license plate for 4Dr 96 explorer limited.... exterior passenger side rear quarter panel (single piece.) .....rear bench seat 60/40 (just the 40)with its attach hardwar (track , legs) ...and offset cup holder shipped to 07002 or 07306

Ps can you break down the prices...
Sent on both of your threads

We replied to the other thread.

Hey I'm looking for a front drive shaft for a 97 XLT 5.0 AWD with the 6 bolt flange cup.

Hey I'm looking for a front drive shaft for a 97 XLT 5.0 AWD with the 6 bolt flange cup.

I do have a used one for $125 shipping included.

I hav a 99 ford explorer xlt 5.0l rwd. Harvest Gold. Im currently looking for the Passenger front door skin. I Do Not need the guts or glass just the shell/skin. I also am looking for the Front Passenger Qtr Panel. I need the rear cup holder tray on the back of the Center Console. Or the whole face depending on how much youd charge. Tan interior BTW

I hav a 99 ford explorer xlt 5.0l rwd. Harvest Gold. Im currently looking for the Passenger front door skin. I Do Not need the guts or glass just the shell/skin. I also am looking for the Front Passenger Qtr Panel. I need the rear cup holder tray on the back of the Center Console. Or the whole face depending on how much youd charge. Tan interior BTW

What is your exterior trim code? I can check my inventory and see what I have in stock.

Do you have any back seat with built in child seat in light brown leather from? Explorer Limited 1999 THANKS!!!

Back