Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 38 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

Truck looked good. Really made me miss mine. I might have to start looking for one to work on.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..I moved this thread over to the meet and greet section...

..Hopefully we will get more NJ eeps to find it and you also can start a thread in for the offroad planning when you are ready..:biggthump

Truck looked good. Really made me miss mine. I might have to start looking for one to work on.

Thanks man. Means a lot since its not even done yet.

Im in NJ

I am posting this for a friend.

Car show details

When: Sunday June 1st 2014
Event: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Where: The Mall at 206 (240 route 46, south bound Flanders, NJ 07836)

A Shawl of Hope is an Organ Transplant Support Foundation.

10325d1397611654-6-1-14-shawl-hope-car-show-mall-206-flanders-nj-07836-image-10.png

10326d1397611670-6-1-14-shawl-hope-car-show-mall-206-flanders-nj-07836-image-9.png

I'm from Brick, NJ or Exit 91 on the GSP.

Ocean Twp, NJ. Exit 105 GSP.

kearny nj use the truck for hunting morris and warren counties

Rockland county here trying to meet and offroad anyone??

Iselin, nj here!

I'm still up for some wheeling...anyone have interest in a trip to Rausch Creek?

I went to Rausch a few years back it was awesome at that time I only had 31s and tt and 4dr leafs.. I have a few more things I want to get done before I head out there again.. My buddy is boxing my lower control arms rite now... There are a ton of big rocks there.. I had one stuck in the gap of my control arm till I could find something high enough to climb on so I could fall out lol I didn't feel like pulling out the jack.. I also want to get some skids on there and swap out my torsion bars (the amount of salt this winter ate them up)before the next trip.. But with the mostly stock explorer it did great in the green trails and pretty Damn good on the next step up (blue maybe? I don't remember) it's the most fun in small groups.. The bigger the group the more you end up waiting for people to get over obstacles and what not.. That's just my experience though..

I'm still up for some wheeling...anyone have interest in a trip to Rausch Creek?

You just want make the rest of us look bad with your Rausch Creek prowess. lol! I'll be doing my coilovers soon. After that I'm game.

You just want make the rest of us look bad with your Rausch Creek prowess. lol! I'll be doing my coilovers soon. After that I'm game.

Hahaha i'm just bored of ol' SNJ and it's flat mudpits. Glad to hear you still have your truck!! If you need any help let me know

mikebolk - I agree, small groups are best. There's lots of options depending on how your truck is setup, but fun for everyone.

Back