Big plans

Explorer0693

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Boston, Massachusetts
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 Explorer XLT
I got big plans coming this weekend for the explorer, should be here and installed by this weekend

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What are thus plans :D

You'll see once it's completed :)

I'll be waiting to see this new toys

You make a post then refuse to tell people?

Why waste your time and our time. Something a newb would do.

C'mon man...

Today is Monday so tell us what you did and show us some pics :)

Explorer0693: Fiiiine I'll tell you guys. I got an oil change and replaced my broken door handle!

With all the buildup of suspense I'll be disappointed if it isn't a front and rear 4-link SAS with King coilovers and a 5.0 Coyote motor swap ;):D

SAS?! Hell no!

IFS/IRS :thumbsup:

Explorer0693: Fiiiine I'll tell you guys. I got an oil change and replaced my broken door handle!

Lol

image.jpg

Installed a 50" curved bar with custom door jam brackets made by the company I work for, REDLINE INDUSTIES

Sorry I was hoping for the bar to get here over the weekend but it got delivered on Tuesday

image.jpg

View attachment 84234

Installed a 50" curved bar with custom door jam brackets made by the company I work for, REDLINE INDUSTIES

Sorry I was hoping for the bar to get here over the weekend but it got delivered on Tuesday

You defiantly have one bad ***** man, loving that stance. Keep up the good work.

image.jpg

image.jpg

From the day I first plasti dipped my wheels 3 years ago, to today after installing the light bar with lift tires and some other things

Sorry to revive an old thread, but would you mind posting some pictures from the interior with the light on and off? Id really like to add one to my X once I lift it, but a buddy of mine is trying to talk me out of it, saying the glare from the hood will render it useless.

sorry to revive an old thread, but would you mind posting some pictures from the interior with the light on and off? Id really like to add one to my x once i lift it, but a buddy of mine is trying to talk me out of it, saying the glare from the hood will render it useless.

image.jpg

My picture keeps going sideways even after fixing it I'll take more tonight

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's not bad at all, maybe on a light paint color car it would be bad, but looks like we have the same color X and that doesn't reflect much at all.

Back