4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 44 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

that Adrenalin is Beautiful

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lifted with 32's

txpHteY.jpg

PQ7Aaqb.jpg

2QN6GmH.jpg

image.jpg

Just a few taken while doing off road rescue in nevada. I am soon going to level lift and add new tires. Will post more as I do my project.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,093

image.jpg

merica!

image.jpg
50" curved bar and on the back on the tailgate I have four lights 2 Amber and two red/white as I will be using those for the fire department.

image.jpg
the company I work for is redline industries LLC

Looks good.

The stone green, black accents and lighting really look good in that light too - makes me miss my ST.

20140913_093613_zpsfi80ccsq.jpg

IMG_20140914_175522_zpsqvkp549n.jpg

Had a great weekend up north in Harrison Mi with the guys!

I've been wanting to do this. What kind of brackets did you use to install that 50inch?

Explorer0693 I've been wanting to do this! What kind of brackets did you use for the install? Looks great!

" curved bar and on the back on the tailgate I have four lights 2 Amber and two red/white as I will be using those for the fire department.

Looks sweet

Explorer0693 I've been wanting to do this! What kind of brackets did you use for the install? Looks great!

Custom backers made by the company I work for

My Explorer that i recently blacked out(except the lights), its a nice change from the 'Soccer mom' look that a lot of 4th gens have. Tires are soon to be bigger and badder!
5fvrP8Q.jpg

My 4th gen XLT with 5th gen Limited rims, no other mods.

20150609_162810_zpsbdptdk8h.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back