4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 45 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Random picture I stole from my story.

image_zpszlfj70et.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got it done! Only issue besides a bit more trimming is tire vibration at 50+mph. I mounted and balanced the tires myself so I know it's right. I wonder if the wheel spacers are causing the issue? Looks damn good! Is there a way to upload photos from my phone? I want to see what you guys think of my 07 explorer limited!

The first of many upgrades to the XLT.

20150723_155325_zpsqy3g2s6c.jpg

20150723_142641_zps2nlt9bow.jpg

20150723_132746_zps753fn3h7.jpg

image.jpg

^You need some upper control arms. Badly.

yeah, I havnt bought upper control arms either was saving up and purchasing them with the rancho when i make that upgrade. that light bar is growing on me though.

Hidden 20" LED light bar

Lets try this again...
20150807_123109_zps1frnxjbf.jpg

20150809_152625_zpsbgoquqto.jpg

20150809_162654_zpsvz2ibf3t.jpg

20150821_233202_zps0b8ahwxp.jpg

Also swapped the interior with all LEDs.
20150830_213618_zpsmyluvdrh.jpg

Reply...

Explorer0693 - It's actually really good still. I get a lot more light up than I do down but the yellow fogs really light up in front of the truck. The cross member is almost perfectly lined up between the rows of LEDs.

Spotted me a Froader! Nice chatting super briefly lol.

image_zpswbqwb2t5.jpg

We did some light off roading yesterday for my truck's birthday (sad I know lol) 10/30/2005. I can't believe she's 10 years old now. She's been so much fun! Here's a short vid.

(Rear bumper is getting refished btw)

And as of this evening... running 35's :)

unnamed_zpskorulfmn.jpg

Nice! That thing is so sick. Always good to see a 4th gen off road video (since there are so few). I actually like to remember my Explorer's anniversary from when I got it (that sounds weird...haha). I got it on October 1st, 2009 (I need to go see when it was made) so it's been a little over 6 years now. I can't believe how the time goes by. I still love it even though I'm thinking of getting something different now.

Does anybody know what size of tire and rim pwradict is running on his explorer? Seriously want that look on mine. Thanks for any info

Does anybody know what size of tire and rim pwradict is running on his explorer? Seriously want that look on mine. Thanks for any info

Total guess, but based on what's available, I'll say 305/45/22

Thanks, wider than I think I can fit without lift tho.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back