Rancho Quicklift Struts

SSCochrane

Reaction score
City, State
Appleton, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Ford Sport Trac V8
:help:
Hi, I have a 2007 Sport Trac, Limited, V8, 4x4.
Will the Rancho Quick Lift struts fit on both the front & back of my Sport Trac?

Websites list them for the Explorer, but not the Sport Trac. The Traxxx leveling kit has the same number for both the Explorer & Sport Trac, so I'm guessing the tops are both the same.
Has anyone installed them? It seems like it should be an easy install. Will it cause any other issues?
Thanks for helping!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, use the 06-10 Explorer part numbers.

Here's from another thread:
Rancho QuickLift Loaded (Pre-assembled with coil spring and upper mount)

Front Lift: 1.75”
Left Part # RS999939
Right Part # RS999924

Rear Lift: 1.00”
Left Part # RS999942
Right Part # RS999927

Rancho QuickLift (Strusts Only)

Fornt Lift 1.5" RS999755
Rear Lift 1.25" RS999756

Other Lift Options

You may achieve less lift with the Quicklifts due to the V8. Most people seem to opt for the Traxxx, as the lift is a more guaranteed quantity and it's cheaper.

Dont! I have them and I regret it. Since they are made for v6 explorer(light front, heavy rear) and you want to put them on a v8 sport trac(heavy front, light rear) your ST will be 2 inches higher in the rear. I'm considering cutting the rear springs to even out the stance.

Dont! I have them and I regret it. Since they are made for v6 explorer(light front, heavy rear) and you want to put them on a v8 sport trac(heavy front, light rear) your ST will be 2 inches higher in the rear. I'm considering cutting the rear springs to even out the stance.

Hi, I have a 2007 Sport Trac, Limited, V6, 4x4. ... and I'm interested in doing pretty much the same thing that SSCochrane is... so, which product would you recommend in my case?

Go with the Rancho Quick lift shocks since you have a V6. But while you're at it you might as well buy a Truxx 2.5" leveling kit. You'll already have the shocks out so it would be killing two birds with one stone.

Go with the Rancho Quick lift shocks since you have a V6. But while you're at it you might as well buy a Truxx 2.5" leveling kit. You'll already have the shocks out so it would be killing two birds with one stone.

Thanks 07LTDDSM,
So would these be what you're referring to?

Rancho QuickLift (Struts Only)
Front Lift 1.5" RS999755
Rear Lift 1.25" RS999756

Back