PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts

Been looking for this as well, really need one

Looking for the elusive M5OD/manual t-case shifter boots if anyone has one.

Like this:

IMG_16501.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

UPDATED

I also have a assortment of new driveshaft and axle u joints all NIB.

Dana 44 mile marker hubs NIB

WTB
97 Manual shift 4406 transfercase

UPDATED
What is left of the axles out of the green Bronco

Used Dana 44 axleshafts Yukon chrome moly w/o joints $300 complete set
Used Dana 44 u-joints longfields (pre trailgear) $300 a pair

I also have a assortment of new driveshaft and axle u joints all NIB.

Dana 44 mile marker hubs NIB

If you still have the shafts or U joints Id definatly be interested.

I do still have them, When do you want them?

So are they complete chromo shafts long side and short side with stub shafts? If there are stub shafts are they Chevy or Ford?

You have the U joints that go with the shafts? Not sure if I understand 100%. Quicker response if you email me at wtichenor91@live.com

So are they complete chromo shafts long side and short side with stub shafts? If there are stub shafts are they Chevy or Ford?

You have the U joints that go with the shafts? Not sure if I understand 100%. Quicker response if you email me at wtichenor91@live.com

Sent you a Email

I have C5 that is behind a 4.0 for sale or trade has a low stall non lockup torque converter and C4 valve body
4.0 from a 91 explorer miles is around 175K some pushrod tick when cold. $250 comes with wiring harness

I am looking a for a set of bucket seats that are very comfortable and I would be able to retrofit them into the motorhome.

Looking for a 78-79 F150 or Bronco Dana 44 HP passenger side steering knuckle.

I am looking for a set of rims for 96 explorer 15X10 preferred but a 15x8 will work

Got 5 15x8's for a good deal - - with tires mounted for rolling stock . . .

Paul

Got 5 15x8's for a good deal - - with tires mounted for rolling stock . . .

Paul
Have much you asking paul

Looking to get rid of a bunch of the body parts off this 1998 Eddie Bauer. cheap! Doors, rear seats, rear hatch, rear window glass, running boards, front sheet metal and grille/lights, hood, front and rear bumpers, 2" receiver drop hitch (Curt brand), Complete sunroof. Not letting any of the front seats, center console, or dash parts go, or any of the running gear. That stays for my f100 body swap.
MnO8R_Yoq38QbUj0bhoueF1Skg-O2Lqe2-q=w1757-h989-no?.jpg

How about keys, and lock cylinders for all the doors,hatch and steering column.
I also need the controls on the stewring wheel for the cruise control.

How about keys, and lock cylinders for all the doors,hatch and steering column.
I also need the controls on the stewring wheel for the cruise control.

Only have one key, and I need it to start and drive the rig. same with the steering wheel and controls.

Looking for suspension lift parts rear springs specially

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone need some stock torsion keys(95-01), and massive u bolts? When I put on my truxxx lift on the mountie, they threw in these in and there is no way in hell they were going to fit the springs lol. Also have the shock spacers for the front as well. 10 bux. takes it. Hell even if you just wanted to come by and chat and bring a 6 pack thats fine too. I just hate to throw good things away someone might need.
P1040269.JPG

Back