Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 274 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2" Wheel Spacers

Put some 2" wheel spacers on and some off road front bumper lights this past weekend. Sold my summer car mustang so I figured I would put in some work on the explorer.
xDLJeyUgr7cW9wWG8

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's my 2002 Explorer Xls with a 2" BTF lift, 2" wheel spacers, magnaflow muffler, weston grille guard
20160503_140030_zpswxz5svat.jpg

Here's some motivation for anybody wanting to SAS their explorer.
Yes it is photoshopped and yes I wish it wasn't lol
A4A236D4-9CBD-4CDF-9D89-706A734221F9_zpsfyz5xfkw.jpg

18" 07-10 Sport Trac Limited rims, refinished by me and 255-70-18 tires.
IMG_4310 (1).JPG
FullSizeRender (7).jpg
FullSizeRender (6).jpg
FullSizeRender (13).jpg
IMG_4312 (1).JPG
IMG_4368.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4354.JPG
    IMG_4354.JPG
    758.4 KB · Views: 286

Nice truck 151. Nice photos as well.

Wow! I've gotta know, what camera did you use to take these awesome photos of your explorer?
This was shot taken with my iPhone. Image was processed a bit with a photo app. Thanks!

what size tires are you running and what amount of lift? brand of tires? thanks and truck looks clean

I know one answer and can guess another.

The tires are Pathfinder Sport's. America's tire. I'd recognize the sidewall anywhere.

The size, I'm guessing 285/70???

The lift, Idk, I'd like to know too.

what size tires are you running and what amount of lift? brand of tires? thanks and truck looks clean
I know one answer and can guess another.

The tires are Pathfinder Sport's. America's tire. I'd recognize the sidewall anywhere.

The size, I'm guessing 285/70???

The lift, Idk, I'd like to know too.

Thanks guys and Bulletslinger your guess on tire is on point with the Pathfinders! Love the tire but wish it had more bite offroad. They are 265/70r17 with. BTF arms and lift 2.5" front and 1.75" rear.

Thanks guys and Bulletslinger your guess on tire is on point with the Pathfinders! Love the tire but wish it had more bite offroad. They are 265/70r17 with. BTF arms and lift 2.5" front and 1.75" rear.

ah thank you! :D Good call on the 265. I went with a 265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATm. Love them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone selling a 4.6 motor by chance? Mine decided it didn't like it's timing chain and I haven't had a running truck in a long while, tired of walking to my jobs. Thanks!!

Back