4th Gen Explorer Pictures | Page 48 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great and tastefully modded!

Looks great and tastefully modded!
Thanks! I have a couple more to do which is a 20" light bar on the bull bar, an extended roof rack basket (or safari rack, haven't decided yet) and another light bar for up there and I think it'll be complete beside internal upgrades like an upgrade intake, exhaust, etc. Money isn't your friend in these cases. Lol

I didn't have a good picture of the full car but had a picture of the projector headlights and LED fog lights.

6880d18a5b3d082822eff2347f0c165c.png

935e3f85ac6f650f8105345e153202b2.png

Hi, Seth.
Did you post somewhere how to do it? or any video?

Ahhh everytime I see your truck it makes me want bigger tires :mad2::mad2::mad2:
Haha she looks great man!
Thanks ! Just got the fender well trimmed up and molded a little. She no longer rubs and i don't look stupid trying to turn anymore haha

New tires too?

Nope, just had them replaced from the OEM rums, which had a bead leak that was unrepairable.
They look good, gotta beef it up now with some tires (;

Little teaser.

IMG_2799_zpslowyrltv.jpg

^Whatever your little imagination wants it to be.

P.S Learn how to quote properly;)

^Whatever your little imagination wants it to be.

P.S Learn how to quote properly;)

My phone is being less than cooperative when it comes to typing stuff correctly lol your build is still going to be sick.

With 275/70-18's on.

C25EA3D4-0129-48F0-A81D-739127594E34_zpsbrmx2gsq.jpg

423ECDB8-99DE-4109-8DBF-3A99E834B49D_zpsmjhmrahy.jpg

A shot from my Saturday morning cruise.

IMG_2863_zpsrgxmdflk.png

^ Yes 35's. Much trimming/cutting of the bumper and fender. The rear is untouched.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

running wheel spacers? do you have a link for your setup/install for Torsen Diffs, 4.56 gears?
No spacers needed. I don't have a link sadly. But if you are only semi mechanical I'd have a professional shop do it. Gears must be dead perfect.

Back