Truckhaven between Christmas and New Years | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven between Christmas and New Years

RockRanger

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
Anyone available for a day run sometime that week? We will be at my parents house for Christmas and doing one day at legoland that week. Other then that I am free.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in...pick a day and I'll mark the ol calendar.

Not sure about Truckhaven, but could maybe do legoland with you guys if you don't mind.. I have free tickets from buying new tires for the focus.

It will be the Monday or Tuesday after Christmas. We are already planning on meeting a few of my cousins and their kids there as they have season passes. Going to be a large group.

It will be the Monday or Tuesday after Christmas. We are already planning on meeting a few of my cousins and their kids there as they have season passes. Going to be a large group.
We can make it happen, just don't want to impose if it's a family thing.

I will know more as it gets closer. They might not be able to make it. If they do go it will be a group of like 15 people. Should be a nice mess. Only going because Bailey LOVES LEGOS. I encourage them because they are way more fun then dolls.

How's this looking...the wheeling, not Lego land I mean:p

No Bueno for wheeling or legoland. Have to launch a new website for work and we're going to Yosemite for new years :thumbsup:

I am thinking Tuesday the 27th. I have to check a few things first to comfirm I can make it.

Stic-o let me know your schedule for Yosemite. We might be able to come see you guys for the day.

We're going up the 30th, coming home the 2nd. Staying in Groveland at a RV park.

My schedule is open that week so any day works for me.

How does Wednesday the 28th sound? Say meet where the road Ys at the end of Marina drive say 830 am?

How does Wednesday the 28th sound? Say meet where the road Ys at the end of Marina drive say 830 am?
That works for me...we could also meet at the ARCO station, I like to grab a sandwich at the Blimpie there.

If it is only the two of us I hope it lasts longer then the last time the two of us went. It was what two hours till I broke an axle shaft. We dod have a fun two hours. Cant wait it has been a long time sense I have been to Truckhaven.

Yeah it was fun while it lasted that time lol. I thought it was the front driveshaft that broke...it's been a long time.

I'm not sure about this run anymore. I am leaving right after the first of the year for a few weeks, on a solo travel through Arizona (Quartzsite up to Kingman, ending up at Truckhaven for the MLK weekend run) and this day trip would be a tuff sell. The weekend after Truckhaven, we are off to a dressage show in Burbank and camping out there for the weekend. If I don't reply in the affirmative before the run, count me out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not sure about this run anymore. I am leaving right after the first of the year for a few weeks, on a solo travel through Arizona (Quartzsite up to Kingman, ending up at Truckhaven for the MLK weekend run) and this day trip would be a tuff sell. The weekend after Truckhaven, we are off to a dressage show in Burbank and camping out there for the weekend. If I don't reply in the affirmative before the run, count me out.

MLK weekend isn't too far off. Sounds like a busy start to the new year though.

Back