Track Your New Explorer Order Website | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Track Your New Explorer Order Website

You sound to desperate for the car and if that is the case you should have not ordered the explorer and just get one from the lot...!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well actually I sold my car too fast and now I am stuck with my husbands F150

And I own a business. Never thought it would take so long. There were no Explorers around here with the active cruise control or I would have gotten one off the lot

Well only you know the urgency, but I tell you that it's worth the wait if originally you wanted the Explorer, because buyer remorse can kick in if you go any other way. The Explorer is awesome in many ways, but only you know, If you have waited 8wks and really once you order the built don't start t'ill a week or to later while they pick all the needed parts and depending on your dealers allocation not all dealers have a high allocation due to their sales, so again its all up to you. also which one did you order XLT, LIMITED, PLATINUM ?

'65 Mustang, '76 Supercab F100, 2000 Taurus, 2013 Taurus, '07 F150, '86 Aerostar, all bought off the lot. Wanted to get just what I wanted this time. You are right! PATIENCE

'65 Mustang, '76 Supercab F100, 2000 Taurus, 2013 Taurus, '07 F150, '86 Aerostar, all bought off the lot. Wanted to get just what I wanted this time. You are right! PATIENCE
Best of luck....keep us/me posted. God Bless. P.s which one are you getting ?

Best of luck....keep us/me posted. God Bless.

Just getting the limited with upgrade package 301A.

Going to look at the Lincoln SUVs tomorrow
That shouldn't take long. The only real SUV they have I believe is the Navigator. The others, except for the cars, are more like crossovers. I had a leased 2014 MKT that the dealer bought back and is shipping it to the States. Has less than 8k miles on it. I would have wanted to check out the 2017 MKX but things happened so quickly when the dealer called that I am now in a 2017 Platinum. Love it.:)

Peter

I still fail to,understand how a vehicle can be "brought out" for shipping for a week and still not have a shipping date.

The guy that updates shipping is on vacation.

I still fail to,understand how a vehicle can be "brought out" for shipping for a week and still not have a shipping date.
See post 6 re shipping.

1. So I found out what is happening with my Explorer!!! My dealer ordered hundred or so of the police interceptors that were recalled before they shipped. Now they are fixed and slowly coming in and he says that my Explorer is probably in a batch to be shipped with these vehicles. He said his orders are always pushed to the back and he told Ford that. So The po po got me befor I even get it on the road! Lol

Hi all. I ordered a 2017 Sport and just received my DORA (status ta the top says **Internet Submitted**. the tracking website doesn't show my order, and my DORA only shows a partial VIN. I assume it will just take a few days for the order to be viewable online using the Order#/Dealer/Last Name search... is this typical?

Hi all. I ordered a 2017 Sport and just received my DORA (status ta the top says **Internet Submitted**. the tracking website doesn't show my order, and my DORA only shows a partial VIN. I assume it will just take a few days for the order to be viewable online using the Order#/Dealer/Last Name search... is this typical?
Just saying Welcome to the Forum James.:wave:
I've never gone through that procedure but I'm sure another member will jump in and provide the info you are looking for.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Still waiting on mine. 10 weeks

Back